Ezra 16

I was sitting in my math class about to fall asleep. It was the second to last class of the day, and I did not wanna be here. I heard the bell ring and I walked to my next class.

"Hey" I heard Ezra's voice and an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me from my path. "Come to the lot with me" he told me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey hey" I heard a teacher yell and we backed up and looked. "Get to class" The teacher yelled and Ezra grabbed my hand and pulled my hand.

"We cant just leave" I giggled and he kept walking. "Sure we can" He spoke. "Its Wednesday" I told him and he turned around quickly and kissed my lips then backed up and looked at me.

"Ok lets go" I nodded and he smiled. We ran out of the school and to his car. "You should come over" He pulled my hand as I tried to walk to my car.

"But you made me skip school, and I have homework" I put my bottom lip out and he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I stumbled and he caught me and put his hand on my back and pushed our bodies together.

"Come to my house" He said in a low tone and I looked up at him. He smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips

"Race yea" He smiled and ran to his car. I smiled and I ran to my car. I grabbed my keys and jumped in. I saw Ezra get in his car. I slammed my door and twisted my key in my car and it turned on.

I put it in reverse and backed out. I got out of my spot and I saw Ezra already driving out of the lot. I pressed on the pedal and sped up to him. He beat me to his house and I saw him standing on the porch as I pulled up in his drive way.

I turned my car off and got out and he smirked. "I beat you" He told me and I walked up to him. "Im gonna beat you" I spoke and hit his arm. He pouted with a playful smiled and we walked inside.

"Is anyone here?" I asked him and he put his stuff down and took of his shoes as he shook his head. "Just us. My dad is away on work and my mom is working also" He shrugged and I nodded.

"You want some food?" He asked me and I looked at him and nodded as I sat on the couch. "You want me to get it for you?" He smiled. "Surprise me" I smiled and he chuckled as he walked in to the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone and I started to scroll through twitter. "Ice cream" He told me and I smiled and looked up. he held a bowl in his hand and he bent down to kiss me. I turned my head and I reached for the ice cream.

He stood up and looked shocked for a second as he put the ice cream down.  I smiled and he grabbed my throat with one hand and sat on my lap. He pushed my head back and squeezed my neck as he pushed his lips against mine.

He straddled me and kept hold of my neck as he backed up and looked into my eyes. He let go and he stood up. "Ezra" I pouted and he chuckled as he sat down beside me.

"What is it love?" He asked and I put my hand on the bowl and he looked at me. "I'm gonna need a kiss" He told me and tapped his cheek as I frowned.

He shrugged and took a bite and I gasped. I grabbed his face and sat up on my knees. I kissed his lips and I snaked my tongue in to his mouth and tasted the icecream. 

I hummed and he pulled back and looked absolutely shocked that I would do such a thing.

"Holy shit" He spoke and licked his lips. I smile and blushed and he slowly set the icecream down and tackled me on to the couch. I laid on my back and he lifted him self up above me.

"I'm glad we skipped last period" He smiled and bent down and kissed my lips.