Mason 4

I season sitting on the couch on his phone and laughing. He was either looking at porn, memes, or texting the boys. He had his legs up on the couch as well so he was almost laying down.

I walked over to him and he didnt look up at me. "Mason" I called and he opened his mouth and glanced at me. I frowned and walked to the other end of the couch and carefully sat down inbetween his legs.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I shrugged. I grabbed a blanket and covered my self and he sat there staring at me from over his phone as I got comfy. His legs were spread around me and I was curled up. When I did look at him he quickly looked back at his phone.

"Mason" I huffed and crossed my arms. "Yea?" He asked and had a cheeky smile. "Do you love me?" I asked him and he set his phone down. "Of course I do" I nodded and sat up. "Why would you ask that?" He asked and looked a bit hurt as he set his hand on my arm. I shrugged and he looked worried.

"Sometimes I just think I'm to much" I shrugged and he shook his head. "Never. Never ever" he grabbed my hands. I shrugged and felt tears brim in my eyes. "I know your last relationship was hard, but I love you" he told me and swiped his thumb over my cheek and smiled.

"Ok" I nodded and he pulled me to him and I laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. "I will always love you" he whispered.