John 20

John and I were cleaning the house today cause it was a mess and a half. We had a party a couple days ago and somthing was starting to smell.

We washed, swept, mopped, wiped, disinfected and shined everything in the house. I held a couple items in my hand and they were all different. I walked over to our junk drawer and I opened it.

I put all the stuff in there and I saw zip ties. I raised my eye brows and looked over my shoulder. John was in the other room. I took a few and put then in my pocket.

"John!" I called and he walked out and smiled at me. "You done out here?" He asked and I nodded and walled over to him. "Come to the couch" I pulled his hand and put out my bottom lip.

"Why? Are we done?" He asked and I nodded. He sat back on the couch and I straddled his lap. "Oh" he spoke and he leaned back with his hands on my waist.

"No sit this way" I spoke and we sat sideways on the couch. He went to lean back and I caught his shoulders. He looked at me and I smiled and I grabbed his hands. I put them behind his back and I kissed his lips.

"On the couch?" He asked and I kissed down his cheek and down his neck. I held his hands behind him and I quickly grabbed a zip tie. I put it around his wrist and quickly tightened it.

"Y/n" he spoke and he pulled on it and looked at me. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him to lay down on the couch.

"That was clever. Take it off" he spoke and I smiled and ran my hands down his body. His mouth was open and he looked up at me.

"Y/n now" he spoke and I stopped and looked down at him. "Gonna use the safe word?" I asked him and he glared at me. I put my hands up his shirt and felt his torso as my hips grinded on his.

"Watermelon" he spoke and shut his eyes. "Suger?" I smiled. "Hi" he grumbled and I stopped and I looked down at him.

"Seriously? I thought this would be fun" I frowned and he opened his eyes and looked at me. I got off of him and went and got the scissors. He sat up and I cut it. I set the scissors down and he grabbed my wrist and pushed me on to the couch.

His hand wrapped around my throat and his body pushing against mine. All I had time todo was gasp as I was now laying on my back. My free hand went up to his wrist and he smirked as he looked down at me.

"Thats not fair" I pouted. "No one smart plays fair" he told me and my heart was racing. "You know I like being in control" he told me and his hand left my neck and ran up my body. I whimpered and he chuckled.

"Oh" he spoke and he pulled the zip ties from my pocket. "Where did you find these?" He asked me and I smiled. "In the junk drawer." I spoke and he looked at them and nodded.

"Are we. Done cleaning?" He asked me and I nodded. A smile grew in his face and he sat up and got off of me. "Better be carful" he spoke and waved the ties in the air. I shuttered as I sat up and he walked into the kitchen.