Cameron 19

I sat on the couch as Cameron was upstairs working. I was on my phone and I heard his foot steps come down the steps. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him at the bottom on the stairs looking at me.

"What?" I asked and smiled when I looked at him. He walked over to me and sat down next to me. He continued to look at me and he leaned over and kissed me.

I smiled and kissed him back for a second and pulled back to look at my phone.

"Uh" he make a noise and I looked at him. "What?" I smirked and he leaned over and kissed my neck. He leaned over and grabbed my hand and slid his hand on to my leg.

"Cameron" I spoke and he got up and kneeled beside me while still kissing me. "Come on baby." He pleaded and kissed my neck harder and harder as his hand slid up my leg.

"What do you want?" I asked and put my hand on his and leaned my head back. "Some action" he sighed and looked at me. I laughed a little bit and he squinted at me.

"Yea so funny" he spoke and I shrugged. "You said 'some action' I just-" I stopped and giggled again. He took my phone and put it on the table.

"Cam" I frowned and went to get up. He pushed me to the couch and he was on all fours on top of me. His knees places either side of my hips and his hands holding my wrists down.

My stomach did a little jump thing as he looked down at me. He leaned down and he kissed my lips and smiled as he moved to my neck and started to kiss that. He started to suck on my neck and he continued to kiss me.

"Gonna help or just lay there?" He moaned quietly and I smiled as he looked at me. "You gotta let go of my hands" I spoke and he did.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him down and kissed him. He chuckled and we started to make out. It got hot pretty fast and he reached up my shirt and started to feel me.

I started to unbutton his pants and he took off his shirt and started to kiss me again. His lips were attached to my skin as his hands moved down to pull my shorts down. We were both breathing heavy and his fingers were in the line of my panties and he pulled then down and they were thrown to the floor.

He pulled his boxers off and almost fell to the floor but he didnt say anything. He continued to kiss me and I felt his hard cock touch my thighs and then my lower lips.

"Ready?" He breathed out and I nodded. We made out and he lined up and pushed in me slow at first. He got faster and faster and one of his hands went low and I felt his thumb on my clit.

I gasped as he started to rub slow circles and I moaned as he picked up his pace going in and out of me. I breathed heavy as did he.

"Oh shit. I'm so close" he gritted his teeth together and I started to move my hips. He moaned and I heard the door bell. He stopped for just a second and them started again.

The door bell was rung again and I moaned but put my hands on his chest.

"Get the door" I spoke and he shook his head and started to go even faster. "I'm so close." He whispered and I giggled as I tried to sit up.

"Y/n" he groaned and he pulled out with a very unhappy look. "Fine I'll get the fuckin door" he stood up and his cock was still really hard. He looked at me with lust and licked his lips as he pulled his boxers on.

The door bell rang again and he threw his head back and walked over to the door. He threw a blanket at me and I covered up. He opened the door and there was a pizza guy standing there.

"Oh I forget. I ordered pizza" I told Cameron and he shot me a glare. I giggled and he looked around for his wallet and started to get his cash out.

"I can pay" I spoke and I started to get up. "You stay there" he pointed at me and I smiled. I saw the pizza mans eyes wander and he would sneak glances at me.

"Hey asshole. Eyes over here" Cameron snapped and the guy looked at him as his face turned red. "There" Cameron handed him cash and grabbed the pizza.

"This is only 14 dollars" the guy looked at the money and then back at Cam. "Yea. Keep the change. Next time when we don't answer. Leave" Cameron told him and slammed the door.

He walked over to me and set the pizza on the table and climbed back on top of me. I could feel his hard cock through the thin blanket and his tight boxers. He started to kiss me again and I put my hands on his chest.

"I'm hungry" I told him and he kissed my neck. "Yea. So am I" he nodded and continued to kiss me.