Eric 23

I walked in from the bed room and in to the living room where Eric was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hi" he smiled and looked at me. He perked up as I giggled and walked over and sat beside him. "I'm kinda bored. Sunday and no one wants to do anything" he sighed and played his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah. We could go out for dinner if you want?" I offered and he made a noise. "No I'm to lazy for that" he groaned. "Ok" I chuckled.

"We could get pizza" he suggested and looked at me. "Yeah" I nodded and he smiled and we watched the tv. He had his arm around my back and I had my hand on his leg. I was moving it to his inner thigh and trying to pull them apart.

"What are you doing?" He finally spoke as a commercial came on. He looked down at his lap and my hand was inbetween his legs. "Nothing" I told him and he spread his legs open.

"Find some hidden treasure?" He asked and I moved my hand. I squeezed his balls and he jerked up and moaned. "Definitely somthing worth my attention" I commented and he licked his lip and chuckled. He only had his boxers on and he was already getting hard.

"So rough" he pouted his lips. "Mmm. I thought that's how you liked it?" I asked him and reached my hand down his boxers. His lips parted as I stroked down his growing cock.

"I-it is" he spoke and he sat on his hands and scooted down a little bit. I was quiet as I slowly moved his boxers down his thighs and then around his knees. He dick was hard now and he sat there sitting in his hands.

"So good for me" I moved close to his ear and kissed his cheek. I grabbed his cock and slowly moved my hand up and down. His eyes shut and he was leaned back. I started to go a little faster and he gasped and pulled his hands out for a second. I stopped and he gasped again and he opened his eyes.

"What was that?" He asked me. "You weren't gonna ask?" I asked him. "I wasn't close" he shook his head turning slightly pink.

"Yes you were" I shook my head and he cleared his throat and shook his head. "You were on the edge dont lie" I told him and I started to move my hand again and he grabbed the covers on the couch and his mouth opened.

"Please" was the only word that came from his mouth. "Please?" I asked him and he breathed heavy and nodded. I went faster and let his dick slide in and out of my hand.

"Oh please miss" he moaned and I looked at him.

Sweat on his forhead. His hands clenching the blankets. His hips moving back and forth and him biting his inner bottom lip. "Yeah go ahead" I smiled and he moaned and I saw the white drip out of the head.

His leg shook a little and I slowed to a stop. His eyebrows were creased as he sat there for a moment and then he took a deep breath. He looked over at me with his dick now flopped over. "Thank you" he told me and I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips.