Ezra 21

I was sitting in class and I was already tired of the day. 2nd class in and I wanted to call my mom to sign me out. I felt a tap on my arm and I looked over and saw Ezra looking at me. He looked at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"What's your favorite color?" He whsipered as the teacher talked. "None of your business" I scoffed. Mr. Popular. Thought he could get with anyone. I faced forward and he put a folded piece of paper on my desk.

I looked at him and he looked back to the board. I put the paper back on his desk and rolled my eyes. He sighed and he took my pencil off my desk.

"Ezra. Give it back" I demanded quietly and he smiled and put it behind his ear. "What's your favorite color?" He asked again quietly and I huffed. I rolled my eyes as he had a smirk dancing across his face. I looked forward and he poked my arm again.

"I swear to god Ezra" I gritted my teeth and he smiled. "You wanna see something cool?" He asked and I shook my head. "No" I told him firmly and he scrunched his eye brows.

"Come on. Why not?" He asked. "Because I don't like you. Just be quiet" I told him. "Um Ezra. Y/n. Is there somthing you would like to discuss with the whole class?" The teacher called and we both looked at him.

"No sir" Ezra saluted and sat back in his chair. "Then why are we talking?" Our teacher asked again. "Your right you should send us to the office" Ezra nodded and I shot a glare at him.

"We weren't doing anything" I insisted and the teacher looked at us both and he continued to teach. "Hey y/n you wanna skip next class?" Ezra whispered.

"Stop talking to me" I told him and tried to listen. "Come on. Skip with me" he spoke and started to grab my paper that I was writing on. "I said no" I spoke up and the room got quiet.

"Ms. L/n" the teacher looked at me. "Go to the office" he spoke. "Why should I? Hes the one talking!" I demanded and pointed at Ezra who smiled.

"Stop making a scene and go to the principal. Now" he pointed to the door and I rolled my eyes and picked up all my stuff. "Motherfucking cock sucker" Ezra called and the class laughed.

"You too" the teacher told him and Erza smiled as he got up. I pushed the door open and didn't bother to hold it for him. I sighed as I walked to the office and Ezra walked beside me.

"So how about we skip the rest of the day" he told me and I looked at him for a moment. "Are you crazy?" I asked and he shrugged. "A little bit. Let's go" he spoke and linked his arm with mine.

"You're the one who got me in trouble in the first place" I told him and he laughed a little. "I did but only cause I think you're cute and don't like that class" he shrugged and I pulled away from him as we went to the front doors of the school.

"That's no reason to be an asshole. You could have any girl in there fall for your tricks" I told him and he shrugged. "Skip with me" he held his hand out and I scoffed and crosses my arms.

"No way. If my-" I was cut off as he grabbed my hand and started to pull me. He pushed me against a wall and covered my mouth as he pushed his body against mine. My heart raced and he looked to the side.

"There was a teacher" he whsipered and I tried to push him off and he caught my wrists. "What do you want from me?" I demanded and he put a fi ger to his lips.

"Shh shh. Quiet now what if they hear us?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes and went to walk away but he didn't let go. "Come on" he pulled me and I looked to the halls.

"Ezra no. No" I spoke and started to smile he pushed the door open and had his arms around my waist as he pulled me out. He shut the door and looked at me. "My stuff is still in there" I told him and he shrugged.

"Let's go" he told me and pulled out his keys. "I'm not gonna have sex with you Erza" I told him and he stopped and looked at me. "I didn't expect you too" he nodded and started to walk again. I smiled and rolled by eyes as I walked after him.