Eric 12

I woke up and I heard Eric's soft snores behind me. I turned my head and saw him sleeping peacefully on our bed. I looked down and we were both naked. I got out of bed and I grabbed my underwear and slipped them on.

I couldn't find my shirt so I took his off the ground and put it on. I walked out of the room and quietly shut the door. My legs were a little bit sore from last night. I walked down the steps and breathed as I got down. I walked to the kitchen and I started to make some bacon and eggs.

I was stirring the eggs and I felt arms wrap around my waist and I jumped a little bit. "Hey honey" I heard Eric's deep voice and he kissed my neck. I smiled and continued to stir the eggs. Eric's hand started to go down and he grabbed my thighs.

"Eric" I spoke and tried to step away. "I'm sore" I mumbled and I heard him chuckle. "Sore?" He asked and stepped back a little bit. He poked my thigh and I stepped away from him. "Wow" he spoke and I hummed and put the eggs on a plate.

"I'm sorry I was such a man last night" he grunted and flexed. "What ever" I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He put his hand on my back and held me there as he dipped his head low and kissed my cheek.

"Sorry baby" he spoke and I smiled and he reached down and grabbed my ass. I jumped and smiled and kissed my neck and bit my ear softly. "We could go another round" he whispered in my ear. "I cant" I shook my head.

"You definitely could. You just wouldnt be able to walk after" he chuckled and I put my hand on his chest. "Come on" Eric grabbed my hands and smiled. "You dont want the food I cooked?" I asked. "Hhmm. We could eat while we-" "stop" I laughed and he and I got some food.