Toby 15

I sat on my bed and I breathed. I heard a knock at my door a minute later and Toby came un with a cup.

"Hey babes. How are you?" He asked and I sat up. He pulled a deck of uno cards from his pocket. "I've got uno or we can play poker" he spoke and pulled out a deck of cards. I scooted back and leaned against the head bored and he sat down opposite of me.

"Poker" I smiled and he nodded. "Bordie never likes to play" he chuckled and shuffled the cards. "So" he spoke and glanced at me. "Word is car crash. Is it true?" He asked and I looked yo at him.

"What?" I asked him. "Your parents. Car crash?" He asked and I was kind of taken aback. "What's wrong with you?" I crossed my arms and he smiled. "Parents didnt want me." He shrugged, and I scoffed.

"Pour thing. Mommy and Daddy didnt love you?" I asked him. "Well they did. I told them I wanted to be a girl. They didnt like it so they threw me out" he spoke and started to deal.

"They shamed me and I am 'no longer apart of the family' so I lived on my own for a while and I was taken advantage of and beaten. Sam and Ryan found me on the street bleeding from places I didnt think were possible" he spoke and I picked up my cards and cleared my throat.

He stopped and ut was quiet for a second. "Yes a car crash" I spoke and he nodded. "They died. Lived with my grandma. She died then I ran away" I shrugged and he nodded and hummed.

"Good to know" he spoke and picked up a card. We played a couple hands and I won all of them except one. "Heard you threw up? Jay is pretty gross" he spoke and I shrugged. "No no. Not that at all. I was just in a car and got nervous" I told him. He hummed and nodded.

"Well your pretty good at this. I think I rather play uno" he spoke and laid down his cards. "Oh close" I pointed and laid my winning cards down. He shook his head and I smiled.

"How are you so good?" He asked me and picked up the cards. "Gotta make money some how" I told him. He looked up at me and our eyes met. "I'm good at pool too" I told him and he smiled.

"How about uno?" He asked and I shrugged. "I'm ok. Not the best" I laughed a little bit. He dealt the cards and we started to play. "Cam said the cops were after you" he said and laid a card down.

"Yea I robbed a little corner store" I shrugged and I patted my pockets. "Can I smoke in here?" I asked him and he nodded. I lit a cigarette.

"What happened?" He asked and I breath out and laid my only red card down. "I hadn't eaten for a couple days and I was hungry. I got my bag and used a toy gun" I shrugged.

"That worked?" He asked me. "Almost did the old lady was giving me all the money then her fuckin son walked in" I sighed and took a drag and he nodded. "He called the cops. Held a real gun up to me. I punched him and ran out with food and money in my bag." I shrugged.

"A gun. Jesus. Have you eaten anything?" He asked me. "I'm not hungry" I shook my head. "Yes you are come on" he spoke and stood up. I stood up and we walked out. I smoked my cigarette walked out. We walked in to the kitchen and Toby opened up the fridge.

"Weve got day old rice. We've got half a cookie left. Oh it's Ezras. I can make a sandwich." He told me and I stood there and smoked. "Milk, water, wine. Beer I think. Damn. No beer" he sighed.

"Anything sound good?" He asked and looked back at me. "No really I'm ok" I nodded. "Toby toby. Move move move" John walked in and pushed Toby.

"What the-" Toby stumbled and John put on a glove and opened the oven. He pulled out a pan and set it on the stove. Then he closed the oven and he looked at us. "What did you make?" Toby asked John.

"Toby!" I heard some one yell from the other room. "Hold on. Make Y/n eat something" Toby spoke and walked off.