Ezra 24

I walked in to Ezra's room and he was laying on his back with his head hanging off the back. I walked in and it smelled like weed in there.

"You smoke?" I asked him and he nodded and smiled a little. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Seeing how long I can take the blood rushing to my head" he chuckled.

"And how long have you been like that?" I asked him. "No clue. Why are you here?" He asked me. "Well I can leave if you want?" I told him and pointed ti the door. "No" he reached his hand out and I smiled.

"You high high?" I asked him. "Took a couple dabs" he sniffed and I smiled and nodded. "You wanna see me naked?" I asked him and I saw his dick twitch and he started to roll over.

"No no you gotta stay like that" I told him and he laid on his back again and I shut the door. "Dude is this really happeneing? Why doesn't this ever happen when I'm sober?" He asked confused and I took my hoodie off and threw it on the floor.

I unbuttoned my pants and slowly pushed them down my legs. "Come here" he reached his hands out and I backed up a step. "No touch" I shook my head and he pouted a little.

I took my pants off and I slipped my shirt off as well. "I wanna have sex with you so badly" he reached his hands out towards me and his dick was hard. "Oh?" I asked.

"But only if you wanna. I'm not some asshole who can't ask even when im fucked up" he told me and I laughed. "Thats good to know" I spoke and turned around to his closet.

"Ah ah. You're not done" he spoke and my face turned red as I looked at him. My bra and panties still on. "I could help" he rolled over on his stomach and his hair fell around his face and half closed eyes.

"In your dreams" I scoffed and turned back around. "Y/n" he spoke in a low tone now and he rolled off the bed. "Take your damn clothes" he smiled and got close to my body.

"And if I say no?" I asked him and he tucked my hair behind my ear. "Well if you did the next word out of your mouth better be your safe word because I'm about to throw you on the bed and tear your clothes off" he held my waist and his mouth was close to my neck. I knew he was serious too. Safe word or be a brat.

"Are you gonna take them off?" He asked me and I felt a shiver down my spine. "No" I spoke out and he pushed me to the wall. My hands went to his shoulders and he kissed my neck. His lips dragging across the soft skin.

His hands went around my back and my hands were on his chest and stomach as he unclipped my bra. I put my hands as his shirt and took it off for him. His hands were on my back pulling me towards him and as close as I possibly could be.

"Ezra" I moaned as I felt his dick against my leg. "Lay down" he pulled me and the back of my legs hit the bed. He laid me down and he was immediately on top of me holding my wrists down and kissing my neck.

They were wet sloppy kissed because of his state of mind. He let go of my wrists and moved down my neck and in between my boobs as he left the sloppy kisses. His hands ran down my body and he moved down.

He kissed my stomach and lightly dragged his fingers across it. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I ran my fingers through his hair. His tounge licked right above my pantie line and I laid in the bed and grinded my ass in to the bed.

I heard him chuckled as he kneeled between my legs. His fingers tugged at the thin fabric and pulled the underwear down my legs and tossed them to the floor.

"You ok?" I asked him as he slowly moved back between my legs. "Yep just spacing out sorry" he shook his head and he kissed up my leg and to the top of my kitten. I couldn't close my legs anymore than they were and his hands were on my thighs.

"Are you ok?" He countered and ran a finger up my center and I jumped. "Aside from being very wet" he hummed and stuck his finger in his mouth. "Yeah" I breathed out still kinda shocked.

"You know still in my dazed mind I could just tourcher you. I could make you wiggle and squirm" he threatened and I whimpered a little and put my hands on my stomach.

"But I wouldn't like that very much" he wrinkled his nose and dipped his head between my thighs and his tounge flicked on my clit.

"Ezra" I gasped and he licked me slowly. His tounge zeroed in on my clit and I had my eyes shut and my head back. I felt it in my stomach and my leg started to shake.

"I'm gonna cum" I covered my mouth and I cam as I curled my toes and breathed. He was still licking and I was moving my hips to try to move.

"Ezra please" I spoke and he licked up my sensitive spots. His finger went in my hole and he was curling it. I bucked my hips and he was on my legs. I reached my hands down to his hair and he kept going.

"Dont make me tie you up" he stopped only for a moment to threaten and I let go of his hair and he licked faster and faster.

"I'm gonna-" he licked side to side and my legs shook as I kept my eyes shut. My stomach rolled and I cam again. I moaned loudly and he kept going. "E-e" I studdered and his hands felt me up and down.

My hips buckled but he pushed me down. I moaned out and my legs were shaking like crazy. "Uh uh uh" I dug my ass in to the bed and my stomach twitched.

I screamed out and I cam again my vision going a little black and I wasn't sure if I could do any other one. His face came from out of my legs and I was breathing heavy and looking at the celing.

"Ez-ra" he shuttered and my hands were shaking now too. "Yes baby?" He asked me and I looked at him as he licked his lips. He carfully put his hands on my shaking thighs and I whimpered and grabbed the bed sheets. He smiled and leaned down and kissed my stomach and up to my neck again.

"You ok?" He asked me and I nodded but I couldn't even form words. "Ok. I just wanted to hear you scream that's all" he told me and kissed my cheek before getting off me and off the bed. I laid there and he threw some clothes on the bed.

"You wanna take a dab and we can switch?" He asked me and I looked over at him and smiled.