Mason 10

I was about to leave and go back to my apartment but Mason had invited the guys over. "No I want you to stay" he said as I got dressed and he laid on the bed.

"But you wont have any fun" I spoke and he stood up in just his boxers and walked over to me. "I wont have any fun if your not here" he grabbed my hands and then the sleeves of my hoodie and started to pull on it. "Stop that" I told him and he pouted and grabbed my hips and pulled me to him.

"Stay" he kissed me and I looked at him and smiled. "The other girls are gonna be over too. Bee and Bordie" he told me and grabbed the hem of my sweatshirt and started to pull it up. "What are you doing?" I asked him as the hoodie was pulled off of me.

"Your staying" he tossed my hoodie on a chair and pulled me to the bed. "Yes to talk not to have sex" I smiled and he sat me in the bed. "I'm just taking off your shoes, but I could go another round" he winked at me and unlaced my boots and took then off. I stood up and he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back down.

"Mason" I said and he had a cheeky smile. He kissed my cheek and walked off to his closet. I sat on the bed and he came back out with jeans and a t-shirt. "Mason. Im cold. I dont know why you took my hoodie off" I told him and stood up. "Wait no no no" he picked up my hoodie and held it to his chest.

"But I'm cold" I frowned and he ran in to his closet and threw something orange at me as he walked out. I looked at it and it was his orange hoodie. The one with small holes in it. "As long as you wear that. You can't leave the house" he told me and threw my hoodie in the basket.

I hummed and I slipped it on with a smile. I heard the door bell ring and he ran out of the room and then back in. "I'll be right back" he nodded and then ran out again. I smiled and I walked to the bed and laid down. I heard him greet some people and he ran back up.

"Come on Bee, Swags, Cam, and Matt are here" he told me and I stood up and he walked over to me. He looked at me and I smiled. "I'll be right down I have to pee" I nodded and he laughed and squeezed my hands before he walked down stairs. I heard the door bell ring again. I went in and peed and then walked down stairs.

I saw all the guys and there girl friends, if they had one. "Y/n" Bee ran over to me and hugged me. "Come on" she grabbed my hand and Bordies hand as well. We grabbed all the girls and we started towards the steps.

"Where are you going?" I heard Mason ask and we all turned around and all the guys were staring at us and we giggled. "You guys can stay down here and were gonna go up and talk about girl stuff" Bee said and she looked at Eric and winked and he smirked.

"Just call us down if you need us" I told them. "Wait" Mason walked over and grabbed my hand. "I wanted to spend time with you" he whispered in my ear and I smiled and stood in my tiptoes. "I'll be back down in a little bit" I told him and kissed his cheek and I heard the guys gagging and the girls made puking noises. "

Yea get outta here" Mason spoke and backed up to the guys. We all ran up the stairs like little kids at a sleep over and we went in to the spare bedroom. All of the girls sat on the bed and we started to talk about the guys. "How long have you and Mason been together?" Bee nudged me and I smiled.

"Almost 3 years" I smiled and nodded. "Oh my god" they all said. "What?" I asked and they just giggled. We talk for some time. About the guys and what's been going on in our lives. "I'm starving" Cat told me and I smiled. "Honestly me" Bordie nodded. "Please go get us food!" Bee shook my leg and I smiled and got up.

"Fine I'll be right back" I told them and they smiled. I walked out and I walked down the steps. "I really like her" I heard my thick accented man. I stopped on the first step.

"Shes every thing to me you guys" Mason spoke again. "When are you gonna ask her?" Cameron spoke. "I'm still planning it out, but its gonna be where we first met." I heard Mason. "I'll let her sleep in and make her breakfast then take her on a day out" Mason told them.

"Then we'll go to dinner and then for a walk then I'll do it" Mason sounded nervous. "Were so happy for you" Toby said and all the guys agreed. "I cant belive this. I'm gonna get married" Mason said and I heard clicking of bottles. I jumped off the last step and I looked in the living room and saw all the guys sitting and looking at me.

"What are you crazy kids doing down here?" I asked and grabbed a pizza box. "Nothing" Mason said quickly and I walked over to him. "What are you girls doing you stairs?" Mason asked.

"Were having a huge orgy" I kissed Masons nose. "What?" Eric asked and I skipped to the stairs. "That's fuckin hot" Toby laughed and I walked up the steps and back in to the room with the pizza.