Cameron 2

"Hey Cam I'm gonna take a shower" I popped my head in his recording room and he turned around to look at me and nodded. "I'm just gonna edit" he smiled and I gave him a thumbs up. I walked in to his room and into the bathroom. I closed the door and stripped of all my clothes.

I turned on the water and stepped in. I stood in the water for a while as everyone does and soaked in the water. "Hey" I heard Cams voice and I jumped. "Cameron get out" I shrieked and tried to cover my body. "I need a shower though" he showed a cheeky grin and stepped a foot in. "Cameron no" I turned away from him as he stepped in fully.

I saw his hand reach for the water as I stood right in it. "Hey I'm cold back here" he told me and pushed his body against mine. I gasped as he cock pushed against my ass. "Cameron is this really necessary?" I asked and he turned me around as I covered my breasts. "I've seen you naked before. What's the difference?" He smirked and bent down to kiss me.

I turned my head and he kissed my cheek. He gasped and pushed me up against the wall and started to grind on me. "Cameron" I said breathlessly and he kept kissing me. He turned me around and held me against the wall with his body. He kissed my neck and I felt his dick get harder. He trailed his hands down to my hips and grabbed them. He touched my lower lips gently and made me jump.

"Carful" he chuckled in my ear and placed his other hand on my stomach. He started slow circles with his middle finger on my clit. He start to go faster and my legs were getting weak. I hummed and reached back and grabbed his back. "Cameron" I squirmed and he went even faster. "I'm gonna" I yelled and he held my body up as cum ran down my leg.

"You ok?" He asked and held me up with both hands. I nodded and he got off me. "I love you" he looked at me and tilted my head upwards and kissed me.