John 11

I had called my boyfriend and asked him if he wanted to go out. I got dressed and I went to the bar. He was running a little bit late and I had already had a couple shots. I leaned against the bar and I looked at the door.

One hour late. I sighed and took another 2 shots. A guy walked up with boots and blonde hair. Lots of rings and a cocky grin.

"You should let me have your number" he smiled. "I have a boy friend" I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I have a goldfish" he shrugged. "What?" I asked him. "Oh. I thought we were naming stuff that doesnt matter" he nodded and I smiled.

"If you do then why are you here?" He asked me and looked around. "Hes late" I told the guy. "I'm y/n" I told him and he nodded. "John" he smiled and I nodded and waved the bar tender over. "2 shots over here" John called and the bartender smiled.

"You buying me a drink?" I smiled and he nodded. "Weve both been drinking but I think we should top it off" he smirked and nodded. We had a few more shots and my boyfriend still hasnt come.

"You wanna give me that number now?" He asked and I looked up at him. I grabbed another glass and took a shot and looked at him. "I have a better idea" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the bathroom.

______________________________

Pt. 2

I pulled him to the bathroom. I weaved in and out of people and I pushed open the girls bathroom door. "Hey. This is the girls room" I heard another girl sneer. "Then you should probably get out" I told her and she gasped and her and the rest of the girls left as I heard John laugh.

I walked to the door and I locked it. I turned around and saw a stranger standing before me. "What are we doing?" He chuckled and I sighed. "Sitting" I told him and he looked confused. "Sitting? On the floor?" He asked and I shook my head.

"On here" I said and I sat on the counter. He looked confused but he still joined me on the counter. "You locked the door what if someone has to pee?" He laughed and I shrugged. It was quiet for a moment and I sighed and he looked at me.

"Your boyfriend seems like kind of an ass" he told me and I nodded a little. "I do love him but he just blows me off and never wants to do stuff I wanna do" I told him and he nodded. "That's bull shit. A relationship has to be a 2 way thing. 50 percent each way" he told me and I nodded. "Exactly" I nodded.

"But I'm still confused on why we came in here to talk" John asked and looked at the door. "Its a lot quieter in here" I nodded and looked around. "We could've left" he laughed and I smiled.

"I'm just a little bit drunk" I told him and held up my fingers. "I couldnt tell" he spoke sarcastically. "Well we can leave if you want" he told me and got off the counter. "Ok" I nodded. We walked out of the bathroom and threw all the people again. We got outside and we faced each other.

"So" he spoke. "It was really nice meeting you" I told him and he smiled. "Thanks. You too" he nodded. I took a step back and I tripped over nothing. His hand reached out and grabbed my own and he caught me as I was about to hit the ground. He held me there for a second and we just stared at each other.

"Good catch" I said breathlessly and he nodded and helped me back up. "I dont think you should drive anywhere" he told me and I shrugged. "I'll be ok" I told him and he shook his head. "I'll drive you home" he told me and I smiled. "Your not gonna try and kill me or anything right?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Just wanna make sure you dont crash and die" he turned around and walked to his car. We got in and he started to drive. We were swerving just a little bit and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

-

I woke up and I was sitting on something comfy. I wasnt moving anymore and I felt warm. I slowly opened my eyes and I looked around a dark room. This was not my house.

I looked beside me and I saw John passed out on the couch beside me and I smiled a little bit. I had a blanket over my lap and I put some of it on him. I closed my eyes again and I fell asleep.