Jay 3

I was sitting in my house when I heard a knock on my door. "Hold on!" I yelled and walked over to the door. I opened the door and saw Jay, Mason, and Cameron. "Hey" I smiled and they all walked in. "Hey" Jay smiled at me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. "We've come to kidnap you" Mason laughed and Cam rolled his eyes. "We walked to see if you wanted to hang? The rest of the guys are at the park waiting" Cam told me and I shrugged. "It'll be more fun with you there" Jay laughed nervously.

"Come on cunt. You havent left the house is 3 days" Mason told me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Your right cunt. That's a long time cunt" I mocked his thick accent. Jay and Cam laughed as Mason crossed his arms.

"Yea I'll go. Let me get a jacket and put on my shoes" I told them and they nodded. "We'll be outside" Cam called and I walked into my room. I put my shoes on and walked back out. "Ready? Jay asked and I jumped. "Fuck Jay you scared me" I put a hand to my heart and he looked at the ground.

We walked outside and saw Mason and Cam. All of us walked to the park and decided to go on a boat ride. We were all talking and Jay stood beside me. "Hey Y/n" he laughed and stood up on the rail of the boat. "What the fuck Jay?" Eric asked and they all tried to pull him down.

"Y/n go on a date with me or I'll jump" Jay looked at me and my jaw dropped. "What Jay. You cant just" I shook my head and tried to find the words. He stepped up another rail and all of them looked at me. "Say yes" Jaren groaned.

"Dont jump Rose" I laughed and walked over to Jay. "Save me Jack" Jay laughed and I grabbed his hand and he got off.

"So that's a yes? He smirked and I nodded and blushed. He put his hand on my back and waist and pulled me in and kissed me.