John 22

I was driving over to John's house for the first time ever. He had been to my house a couple times but I had never seen his bed room.

I was driving and I was a little nervous. I pulled up his drive way and I got out and walked up to his door. I knocked and John swung it open with a smile.

"Hi." He kissed me and I kissed him. "Parents aren't home" he shrugged and he stepped to the side to let me in. I walked in and he shut the door behind me.

It had been about 2 weeks since we started dating and I was a little nervous to be over. "I'm grabbing a drink do you want somthing?" John asked. "No I'm good" I told him.

"My room is down the hall to the left" he told me and I wandered down the hall way and in to his room. It looked pretty normal for a boy who lived with his mother.

Messy, weird lights, clothes everywhere the bed a mess. Plates and cups scattered. "Oh shit. It's a mess in here" he walked in and stood beside me.

"Uh hold on let me-" he started to pick stuff up and throw it in his closet and he took the dishes out. I walked over to his dresser and he had a bunch of open cases with rings and braclets. As he picked stuff up I picked up a couple of the rings and looked at them.

"You can sit if you want" he walked back in and I glanced at him. "I'm just lookin around" I smiled and he chuckled and nodded. "I've got too many shoes in the closet if your intrested" he pointed to the door and I smiled and he carried more stuff out.

I put on a couple of the rings they were kinda big but some fit perfectly. "You want these too?" He walked over and held his hands out. "I like them" I spoke and held my hands out now covered in the mans jewelry.

"I never get to see all this stuff" I told him and took them all off and looked around his room. "They look good on you. How about the clothes. Almost all baggy" he chuckled and I walked in to his closet.

"Can wear a hoodie. Its cold" I poked my head out and he was laying on his bed and he smiled and nodded. I leafed through his clothes and he had some pretty cool stuff in there. I found a big hoodie and I slipped it on over my shirt amd it went down below my thighs.

"This one" I walked out and he chuckled. I went and laid in bed with him and I grabbed his hand and twisted the rings on his fingers. I took them all off and fhe tried to rearange them on his fingers but he fixed them.

"Why do you like the rings so much?" He asked as I had taken them all off and slid them on my fingers. "Dont I look like such a badass with them on" I sat up and made a fist.

"A badass?" He asked and I nodded. "So I look cool when I wear them?" He asked and I nodded. "Definitely" I stood up and I walked over to his dresser but he didn't get up.

"You have a lot over here" I told him. "All very shiny and fun to look at" I added and I heard him laugh and get off the bed.

"Well you can put them on as much as you'd like swertheart" he nodded and stood beside me. "Clothes too?" I asked and he smiled and nodded again.