Mason 3

"Hey babe!" I heard Mason yell from upstairs. I walked up there and he had a bunch of clothes on the bed. "Yea?" I asked and he looked up at me. "A bunch of the lads wanna go out tonight. You wanna come?" He asked and smiled.

"Hhhmmm. I dont know?" I shrugged. "Come on. Most of them have girlfriends. And I love showing you off" he walked over to me and kissed me. "Fine" I rolled my eyes and he smiled. "Can I wear a dress?" I asked and walked in to my closet. "Yea its more fancy than not" he told me and I nodded to my self and looked through my stuff.

He walked back in our closet in just his boxers. "This one?" I reached my hand back and he flinched has I touched his upper thigh. I turned around and showed him a dark red dress. "I like that one" he smiled and nodded and I grabbed it out and walked back to the bed.

I pulled my shirt off and then my pants and stood up stright and felt Masons arms wrap around my waist. I yelped as he laid me on the bed and flipped me over. He kissed me and glared because he knew I knew what I did. He got off me, but not before kissing and sucking my neck.

"Goddamnit Mason!" I yelled and pushed him off. I walked over to the mirror in my underwear and bra and looked at the hickey he had just given me. "I hate you" I shook me head and saw his smirk. "I love you too Baby" he winked and kissed my cheek.

He walked away as I covered up the reddish purple mark. I walked back in and put my dress on. He was buttoning up his shirt and I walked over to him. "Zip me up" I told him and licked my lips. He pinched the end of my dress and zipped it up slowly. "Alright" I smiled and put on some flats.

"Let's go" I told him and he put on his shoes and we were out the door. He got in the driver side and started to drive. I put my hand on his knee and sat up stright. "I'm glad were doing this" I told him and he nodded. "I like when we go out and have fun" I spoke again and slid my hand up his leg just a little bit.

We continued to talk and he kept both hands on the wheel and my hand kept sliding up. I saw his growing bulge and smiled. We parked and he got out quickly. I giggled and we walked in to this club thing. We walked to the door and skipped the line.

"Hey Big D" Mason bro hugged the bouncer and we walked in. Mason grabbed my hand and pulled me threw the crowd of sweaty horny people. We walked through a door and I heard some other people yell Masons name. I saw his friends and some women with them.

"Now your gonna get it" he told me as we walked over to the table. We sat at the booth and exchanged hello's and such. They had started to smoke a joint when we arrived. I sat to the right of Mason and he sat on the outside. I sat beside Eric's girlfriend, Bee. We talked until I jumped because I felt Masons hand touch my thigh.

Thank God there was a table cloth on the table or Bee and Eric would have see. I put my hand on his quickly but didnt say anything or look at him. Because he was stronger than I was my attempts failed and his hand went up further. "Are you ok?" Bee laughed and I smiled and nodded.

"Here Y/n" Mason handed me the joint. His hand slid up further and rested his hand on my underwear. I took a big hit of it and blew it out. I passed it to Bee and turned to Mason. He turned his head and looked at me. "Hey" he smiled. "Please stop" I whispered and he slithered his hand to the waist line of my panties and hooked his finger and smiled at me.

"You started it" he reminded me. He put his hand down my underwear and softly touched my clit. I jumped and grabbed his hand with both of mine. "Dont" he growled and I stopped immediately. He rubbed with two fingers in small circles. I grabbed his beer and drank the rest of it. He went down a bit further and pushed one of his fingers in me. I gasped and they all looked at me.

"Are you ok?" Toby asked and I blushed. "Yea sorry. I thought I was gonna burp" I put my hand to my chest and they all nodded and started to talk again. Mason slipped another finger in and leaned close to me. "God your so wet" he hummed in my ear and I glared at him.

"Give me that" I told Eric and he handed me a freshly lit joint. Mason pushed another finger in me and started to pump in and out slowly. "Mason" I moaned quietly and he chuckled. "I'm gonna cum stop" I whimpered quietly and he started to do it quicker. I wrapped my fingers around his wrist but he wouldnt stop.

"Mason" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. "I think, I think I'm gonna throw up" I told him and I put my hand to my mouth and burped. "Holy shit. Mason get up" Cameron rushed him and he pulled his hand from my pants and I got up and ran to the ladies room.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Thought you got away huh?" I heard Masons voice and then the door lock clicked.