Toby 9

"Toby!" I called as I sat on the couch. I was about 6 months pregnant and I was having trouble standing up off the couch. "I'm coming!" He yelled and I heard him run down the steps and I smiled. "Sorry" he grabbed my hands and started to pull me up.

I grunted and I stood up. "How is are little girl?" He asked and put his hand to my stomach. "She had the hiccups yesterday" I laughed and put my hands on my stomach as he took his off. "That's adorable" he smiled.

"Have you thought of names yet?" I asked and he shook his head, then I felt a kick. I gasped and he looked worried. "She kicked" I gasped and I put his hand where the last kick was. I felt her kick again and I saw Toby's eyes light up.

"Only 3 more months" he nodded. "I cant wait" I laughed. "Do you need anything?" He asked and I shook my head. "I needed to pee" I smiled and he nodded. I walked to the bathroom and went pee. My back was really hurting today amd I felt like I couldnt even stand up straight.

I grunted as I got up and Toby was in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" I asked and he smiled at me. "Makin you some lunch" he smiled and put a piece of bread on top of the sandwich. "You didnt have to" I said and held my back as I sit down.

"Are you ok? Does your back hurt?" He asked and I waved him off. "I'll be fine" I told him. "You need proper care. All go run you a bath. You eat that" he told me and set a plate in front of me. I smiled and I ate my food and he came back down a couple minutes later.

"Come on dear" he told me and helped me up. "Toby I dont need this much help" I laughed a little and he put his arm around me. "I want you and the baby to be safe and happy and well taken care of" he nodded and we walked up the stairs.

"Your too sweet to me" he kissed his cheek and we got up the stairs and in the the bathroom. He helped me get undressed and in to the warm tub. "You relax and I'll check on you in 5" he bent down and kissed me. "Love you" I said and he stood up and walked out.