John 9

John and I were out to lunch. I was nervous as I always was when I was out with him. A lot of his fans hated me because I "stole" him from his last girl friend.

We were eating outside as most of the restaurant was outside. I kept looking around and he grabbed my hand. "Dont be nervous" he told me. I sighed and looked at him. "Cant we just go home and lay on the couch and order Chinese food?" I asked and he smiled.

"We already ordered" he told me and took a sip of his drink. "Your fine. You know I love you" he winked at me and I smiled. "I gotta pee" I told him and he nodded. "I'll miss you" he frowned and I stood up and kissed his cheek.

I walked inside and went to the bathroom. I walked in and went pee. When I stepped out there were some girls in there. "Hey" one of them said and I looked over at them. "Hello" I smiled. "Your with John" they said and they did not look happy.

"I am but I dont want-" "You stole him away" they told me and I shook my head and dried my hands. "I didnt-" I started and one of them grabbed my arm and pushed me up against the wall.

"You need to back off of him!" The HBIC told me and I just stood there. "You are trash" one spit. "Your doing nothing but hurting him and he doesnt even love you" another told me. I started to get chocked up a little but didnt say anything.

"Your a nasty whore who only loves him for his money" the front one told me and my throat tightened up and I felt my eyes water. "Aww is the slut gonna cry?" They all laughed. "He will never love you." She told me and a tear fell down my face and I wiped it away. "Do us all a favor and break up with him so he'll be happy" they said and I looked to the side.

"By bitch" they all laughed and walked out. I sighed and felt my lip quiver a little. A few more tears fell and I wiped them away. I blinked back the rest and I walked back outside and sat down. I smiled at John and he looked at me.

"Took awhile" he told me and I nodded. "Yea, sorry" I said quietly and shrugged. "What happened?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nothing" I told him and he stared at me as I fiddled with my fork and spoon. "Y/n" he said and I looked up at him and he looked at me.

"Tell me" he demanded. "Nothing. Nothing happened" I shook my head and started to get chocked up a little bit, and he squinted at me. "Did someone say somthing?" He asked and I looked down and shook my head.

"No I went pee then came back" I told him and my throat was closing up and my eyes were watering. "Who said it cause I swear I'll kick everyone out" he told me and started to get up. I grabbed his hand and looked up at him. "Sit down" I pleaded and he looked at me and sat down slowly.

"Look your almost in tears" he said and I let go of his hand and wiped my eyes. "Who said somthing?" He asked and our waiter came and gave us our food. "Just some girls" I shrugged. "Can you get the owner? Tell him John's here" He told the kid and he nodded.

"John no" I shook my head. "Oh there getting kicked out." He told me. "Hey John. Everything ok?" The owner asked and John looked at him. "Some people were harassing Y/n" John said upset. "I'm so sorry. If you tell me who they were I'll make them leave immediately" he said worried.

"Who were they?" He asked and I looked around and they were sitting more than a couple tables away from us. "Its really not that big if a deal. I can take care of myself" I smiled. "I wont stand for it" the owner told me and I sighed. "If I tell you can we eat in peace?" I asked and John nodded.

"Those girls over there" I pointed behind me. "Oh. They've been kicked out before" the owner sighed and John stood up and walked over with the owner. I looked back and saw the girls get really excited when John walked over. He started talking and there faces turned sad very quickly.

He flipped them off and started to walk back over to me. The owner stood them all up and a couple of them started crying. They were walked out and John came and sat down with me. "So hows your food?" He asked and smiled.