Cameron 24

Cameron walked in to the room and he looked at me. "You watchin tv in here?" He asked and stepped over to me. He walked and sat on the couch beside me.

"What are we doing this weekend?" He asked and I had been waiting for him to sit here. "Oh I don't know. Little of that and this" I shrugged and I jumped up and sat on his lap. I grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the back of the couch.

"What are you doin?" He chuckled and looked up at me. I pushed his hands down and I moved in close to his neck and I grabbed the cuffs under neather the seat.

I got his hand in the cuff and clinked it shut. He pulled on it and gasped as I did the same to the other. "Oh?" He spoke still in some shock.

"So that's what were doing" his chest heaved and he looked at me. I grinded my ass and crotch on his growing cock. I twisted my waist around and moved and he looked at me I didn't get any noise out of him.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked him and he looked at me. "Well if I made a noise everytime you grinded on to me I would never be quiet. My dick every uncomfortable right now though" he stated for a fact.

I stood up and pulled his pants down and he had tight underwear and his dick was laying against his stomach. "Mm underwear" he moved his hips forwards.

I sat beside him and behind me I grabbed a wand vibrator. I faced him again and he looked at me. I turned it on low and touched it to his shaft.

"Fuck" he shuttered and pulled at the cuffs. His arms flexed and he let out a gasp and a whimper as I moved it up. "Y/n" he moaned and I took it off and his hips jerked forward.

"Dont stop" he looked at me. I put it back on his hard cock and I turned it up as he breathed and moaned. "I'm gonna cum" he bit his bottem lip and pulled on his restraints as his hips shyed away from the toy.

"Ok" I spoke simply and he groaned and I saw white come from the head. His body jerked forward and his leg was moving a little.

"Uhh." He let his mouth hang open once more. I kept the vibrator on him. He started to struggle in his bonds and I circled the vibrator head all over him.

"Please it's too much" he told me and yanked on his chains a few times. "Cum" I encouraged him and he threw his head back and his slammed his eyes shut. He whimpered and wiggled on the couch as I kept it on there.

"Y/n" he strained. "Take. It off. If just for a second. A second please miss" the begging and pouting poured out of him.

"Miss I've cum twice. I cant- I dont. I-" he tripped over his words and took in shlrt breaths as I stopped the vibrator as the base of his ball sack. I saw his lips move and his leg muscles tence up.

"Can I cum" he spoke loudly and he squeaked as he pulled on the cuffs really hard. "Of course" I told him and I held his legs down as more white shot on to his stomach and he was twitching.

He had his eyes shut and his breathing was weird. I took the vibrator off and he rested back in to the couch. "Thank you" he spoke and I chuckled.

I grabbed his face and pulled him down. He winced as he pulled on the chains. He'll have mark's for 2 days. I chuckled and kissed him and he pressed deep into it. "Another one?" I asked and his face turned pouty.