Jay 19

I sat on the couch as Jay was upstairs working. I got up and made his some food. I walked up stairs and I carfully went in to his room.

He looked at me and smiled then back at his screen. I set the plate down and I went to walk out. He grabbed my hand and I looked back at him.

"What?" I whispered and he looked at me for a second. "What?" I smiled and laughed a bit. "You are beautiful" he spoke and I looked down at my stained shirt and shorts I had on.

"Beautiful?" I asked and he nodded. "You just died" I pointed at his screen and he shrugged. I looked down and I saw my nipples through my shirt.

"You wanna touch them?" I laughed and pulled away. "Maybe" he shrugged. He pulled me close to him and he pulled me on to his lap. I straddled him and he squeezed my ass. I moved my hips and he groaned and held my waist.

"Dont do that" he spoke and I pursed my lips and scrunched my eyes. "Do what?" I asked and scooted up on to his lap. He let out a noise and I bit my lip and smiled.

I could feel his cock through my shorts and he just glared at me. He pushed me off and he held my waist as he also stood up. He was only a bit taller than me but it was still sexy as he looked down at me.

He pushed me from the room and I giggled and grabbed the door frame. "No" he spoke and grabbed my fingers and he pushed me in to our room. The back of my legs hit the bed and I stopped.

"Lay back" he told me and I brought my arms up to my chest. "Make me" I spoke and he smirked and he grabbed my wrists and looked down at me once more. My stomach did a flip and he pushed me in to the bed.

"Ok" he whispered in my ear and he was on top of me holding me down. His hips started to grind into me and I whimpered a bit at the rough contact.

"Jay" I spoke quietly and I could feel his cock getting harder and harder. "Shh shh shh" he spoke and he kissed my beck and I got chills up and down my body.

"Jay" I moaned as he sucked on my neck and his hips went down on me once more.

"What baby. What do you want?" He asked me and he sat up just a bit. He still held my wrists and straddled my legs.

"You. I-I want you" I told him and he chuckled. "I know" he spoke and he felt me up and down and continued to grind on me. I bucked my hips up a little and tried to pull my wrists away so I could touch him.

"No. I am in control" he told me firmly and I stopped and looked up at him. "Now you are gonna lay completely still. Ok?" He asked and I nodded.

He slowly let go of my wrists and I kept them down on the bed. He smiled and he started to pull down my shorts. Once my shorts were on the floor he started to slide down my panties. I felt his hot breath on my wet pussy and I shivered.

"Jay" I moaned out and he took my panties off and they were also on the ground. He lifted up my shirt so he could see my stomach.

"Jay please." I spoke and he smirked and dipped his head inbetween my legs. He blew cold air on my hole and I shivered a bit. He got closer and his breath got hotter and hotter before I felt him lick a line up the middle of me.

I let out a noise and I struggled to keep my arms down. "Be still" he whispered and his tounge swiped acoss my clit and I jumped a but in surprise.

"Its ok baby. Relax and be calm" he told me. He put his hands on my thighs and made me open my legs wider. I could feel the cold air he was blowing on me and it made me squirm.

"Dont make me tie you down" he spoke and I stopped moving. As he attacked my clit and my others parts I could feel my self getting close to the edge.

"Jay. I gotta" I breathed out and he hummed as he licked my pussy harder. "Ask first" he smacked my thigh and I jumped.

"Can I cum?" I strained out. "Please let me cum Jay" I moaned and I grabbed the bed sheets and arches my back. "Yes you can" he spoke and he attacked my clit and I shivered and I came. My stomach shook and I closed my eyes.

"Oh fuck" I shook my head and when I opened my eyes Jay smiled at me. "Good?" He asked and I nodded. I started to get up and Jay looked at me.

"Who said you could move?" He asked and he pushed me back on to the bed and kissed me.