Jay 21

I sat in a chair. The music was still blasting and people were dancing and jumping all over the place in the club. I had one to many drinks and I had needed to sit down.

"Y/n" Jay called my name and I looked up and the room was spinning. He held a glass and tried to hand me some clear liquid.

"No. No Jay I can't do anymore" I shook my head and put my hand on my forhead. "Its water" he told me and gave it to me.

"I've call a car" he told me as I sipped the water. "I'm so drunk" I looked up at him and he nodded. "I know. I'll help you" he smiled and he helped me up and his arm went around my wasit and we walked right to the door.

The cold night air felt amazing. I closed my eyes and tried to feel it more. "Woah woah" Jay spoke and he caught me as I felt my self lean to one side.

I opened my eyes and stumbled a little before he helped me stand back up. "You ok? You think you might throw up?" He asked me and I shook my head.

The car got there and we got in and drove back to our house. He helped me up the steps and I had a hard time keeping my eyes open.

"Ok were almost. There" he told me and pushed open the door. I let my head fall back and I saw spinning in my own head.

"Here sit down on the bed" he told me and I sat down and then laid back. I was on our bed. "Jay I love you so much" I hiccuped and he chuckled and started to take off my strappy heels.

"Yeah I know you do" he laughed and ran his hand up my leg a little bit and took my shoes off. He stood up and I heard him digging around in the dresser.

"Here sit up please" he grabbed my hand and tried to pull me up. I sat up and looked at him. "You didn't say it back" I frowned as he unzipped my dress.

"I love you. I love you today and tomorrow and for the rest of my life" he kissed my lips and I smiled. He got my dress off and his hands held my wasit so I didn't fall back in the bed.

He reached around and he unclipped my bra and I held on to the back of his neck. "You dirty boy. Trying to get me naked while I'm like this" I spoke and he pulled a t-shirt over my head and I smiled.

"Lay back" he told me and his hand ran up my thigh and gave me chills. "You need to drink some water" he told me and I closed my eyes and nodded as his fingers made circles on my thighs. He stopped and walked out.

I climbed on to my side of the bed and I got under the covers. "Hey" Jay spoke and he brought in water and a banana in the other hand.

"I do not have the energy to eat that" I told him and he handed me the water. I drank some of it and he came and laid down in bed with me.