Jaren 19

I sat on the couch as Jaren was upstairs working. I got up and got Jaren some food and went up to his recording room. I opened the door quietly and he looked at me and smiled.

"I'm done" he nodded and he smiled and stepped in. "Food" I told him and set the plate down on his desk. "Thank you baby" he smiled and I nodded.

"How about a kiss too?" He spoke and poked his cheek. I smirked and turned around. I felt a tug on my pants and I stumbled backwards a little but.

I looked back and he hooked his fingers in my belt loops and pulled me to him.

"Jaren" I laughed and he pulled me closer. I tried to pull up my pants and he was quiet.

"You aren't wearing any underwear" he gasped and I turned around and unhooked his fingers.

"I saw bare ass" he wiggled his eye brows and stood up. "So what you see it all the time. I'm doing laundry" I told him and he took a step over to me.

"Yea but it is sexy when your being so scandalous" he hummed and smirked. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Scandaluos huh?" I asked him and he nodded and kissed my cheek. "Very" he hummed.

He held me and we walked out of the room and to our bed room. We were kissing and the next thing I know I'm on the ground.

"Damn it" I spoke and I felt the pain rush over me for a second. "Gezz you ok? What did you trip on?" He chuckled as he stood above me.

"No. I need a kiss" I pouted and he smiled as he got on his knees and he held himself over me. He kissed my lips and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck to keep him close.

We kissed and his hands were feeling me all over. He lifted up my shirt and put his hand on my stomach. I gasped as I felt his cold hands and he just laughed.

His hand reached down to my pants and undid them with ease. He tugged them off and he undid his own pants with his lips still connected to mine.

It got hot pretty fast and we were both breathing heavy. Both of our pants had been discarded on to the floor beside us and I could see how hard he was now.

He slipped my shirt off and I was now nude on the floor. He pulled his underwear off and he kissed down my stomach and I had my hands in his hair.

"Jaren" I moaned and I closed my eyes as he went further down. I felt his hot breath on my core and I had my mouth open and breathing heavy. I heard him shift and I let go of his hair. After this I felt the tip of his hard cock on my entrance.

"Fuck" I gasped at the contact and he rubbed my thighs. "Ready baby?" He breathed out and I nodded my head as my eyes stayed closed. He pushed all the way in me and I let out a yelp and my eyes snapped open.

He did a slow thrust in and out of me and I started to move my hips. "Fast. Faster please" I begged him and I heard him chuckle and he did. He went fast and I could feel my stomach doing flips.

"Fuck Jaren" I moaned and his hands went up to my neck and he grabbed it. It was hard to breath but I could still get shallow breaths.

"I can feel how close you are. Do it. Cum for me" he told me and I felt my self relaxed and I came with a moan and a scream of his name.

"That was hot" he told me and let go of my neck. I felt light headed and he pulled out and I breathed. I didn't hear him and I opened my eyes and I saw him getting dressed.

"You look so good laying on the ground" he hummed and pulled his shirt on. "I think I got a rug burn" I told him and he walked over and he helped me up.

He pulled me close and he kissed my lips. "No more underwear. Ok?" He spoke and I nodded.