Cameron 4

I was at my locker and I felt arms wrap around me. I jumped and heard a chuckled. "Hey babe. How was your day" he asked me and leaned against the lockers beside me. "It was ok" I nodded and tucked my hair behind my ear.

Cameron and I have been dating for a couple weeks. I know he likes to be the one calling the shots and he seriously doesnt like the word no, or at least when someone tells him that. Hes the strong silent type, and most people are scared of him. I had moved here 2 months ago and he said I was interesting, and that's why he liked me so much.

"Ready to go?" He asked as I shut my locker with my stuff in hand. I nodded and he slung his arm around my shoulders and put his dark shades on. We walked to his car and I got in. "Are your parents home?" He asked me and I glanced at him but didnt say anything. "Y/n" He raised his voice. "Only my dad and older brother" I spoke quietly and he shook his head.

"Wheres your mom?" He asked. "My dad got angry the other night, and uum. She hasn't come back" I told him. "The other day?!" He shouted. "You lied to me?" He asked and I closed my eyes and nodded slowly. "Damnit Y/n. You know I hate you being alone with them" he slammed his hands on his steering wheel.

"I know but-" "but nothing. You should have told me" he cut me off and demanded. I started to get chocked up and I looked out the window. I saw we passed my road and I sat up and looked behind us. "Umm Cameron. You missed my street" I told him. "No I didnt. Your coming over to my place" he said sternly.

"No Cameron. It's fine. I'll just go up to my room and lock my door" I told him and he didnt say anything. He was holding the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were turning white. We got to his small house and he turned off the car. He got out and walked around to my door and opened it. "Dont be stubborn" he told me and I got my bag and hopped out of the car.

I crossed my arms over my chest and he put his hand on my back and led me up to the building. We walked up some steps and unlocked his door. He walked in and I stayed standing there. "Come in" he told me and I took a step in and he shut the door behind me and I jumped. I heard the door lock and Cameron walked in front of me. I looked around and didnt see anyone.

"Do you live with anyone else?" I asked him and took a couple steps forward. "Ya my mate Toby lives here too, but hes away." I spoke and took his jacket off and put his stuff on the counter. "Make your self at home" he gestured to the room and I walked over to the couch and got out some of my homework.

Cam came back out and looked at me and crossed his arms. "Are you doing homework?" He chuckled and I nodded. "He came over and sat next to me and tensed up. "I'm not gonna attack you. Calm down" he told me and I laughed nervously. He kept looking at me and after about 2 minutes he took my note book and my pencil and set it on the table.

He scooted closer to me and kissed my cheek and down to my jaw line and then my neck. I was paralyzed because this had never happened before. My heart started to beat and he kept kissing me. "Hey" he nudged me and I stood up, and looked at me. "Sorry I just. I dont know" I shook my head and he smiled and crossed his legs.

"Its ok. I'll show you" he stood up and and looked at me up and down. My heart started to beat as he walked toward me. I hit the wall behind me and he put his hands either side of my head and got a couple inches away from my face. "I'm going to take a shower" he told me and backed up. I nodded breathlessly and he chuckled as he walked into his room.

"I'll be right back out. Dont go anywhere" he called and closed his door. I went and sat back on the couch and pulled out my phone. "Y/n" Cam called and opened his door shirtless. He opened his mouth and it turned into a smile. He walked over to me and held his hand out as I tried to hide my phone.

"Come on. Hand it over" he told me and I gave him my phone. "Dont leave the house" he told me and walked back into his room with a slam of the door. I jumped and did my homework. He came out later and walked into the kitchen. "When are you taking me home?" I asked him. "I'm not" he told me and I turned around.

"You have to. I cant stay here" I told him and he raised an eye brow at me. "You can and you are" he nodded. "My dad is gonna wanna know where I am. I better text him" I told him. "I told him you were spending the night at one of your friends house. He seemed cool with it" he shrugged. He sat beside me as I put my homework away.

He put his arm around me and turned on the tv. After a couple hours he got up. "Time for bed sweetheart" he yawned and held his hand out to me. "I'll just sleep here" I told him. "No. I cant let you do that" he shook his head and grabbed my arm. He made me stand up and after awhile we got to his bed room.

He gave me some clothes and I walked in to the bathroom to change. I walked out with a shirt that was way to long and a pair of his boy shorts on. He was already laying in the bed. He patted the bed beside him and I crawled in and laid on the edge of the bed. He laughed and I felt his hands go around my waist and pull me across the bed over to him.

I tried to squirm away but he had a tight grip on me. He tangled our legs together and I sighed. "You know you love me" he whispered and turned off the light.