Jay 10

It was a day for what ever. Jay and I were bored out of our minds, but we couldnt think of anything todo. "Why dont we clean out the garage?" I told him and he groaned.

"Why cant we just sit here" he asked and pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. "Its needs to be done" I sighed. "Fine" he spoke and we both got up and walked to the garage. We got one of the car and pulled it up to the garage and we got the trash cans.

"Stuff we are gonna give away in the car. Trash in the cans and stuff to keep on the lawn." I told him and he nodded and we started to work. About 2 minutes past and I heard him gasp. "Oh my god" he said in awe and held up what looked to be like a magazine.

"What is it?" I laughed. He turned it around and it said Fortnite on it. "I got it one Christmas when I still lived with the boys forever ago" he smiled and flipped threw the pages. "You should keep it" I told him and he nodded and his smiled grew.

We got back to cleaning and we found some old stuff. "Can we be done?" He asked and I looked at him and he was sitting on the ground in a pile of stuff. "I would like to park at least one of the cars in here" I told him and he groaned.

We got most of the garage cleared out and we decided to take a break. "I cant believe were finding all this stuff. Were hoarders" he told me and I smiled and nodded. "I guess we better get back to work. Were almost done" he shrugged and I clapped my hands together and stood up.

We worked and I heard his gasp again. "Y/n. Y/n sit sit sit" he told me and I saw him looking at something. "Why?" I asked him. "Cause I found my painting stuff!" He said with excitement. "God I have seen this stuff in years." He told me and held it above his head and walked out to an open area.

"Sit on this" he gave me a crate and I laughed and I sat down. He found a whole bunch of his stuff and he set it up. "Your making more of a mess" I told him and he waved me off. "Ok youve gotta pose for me" he spoke.

"Your serious? Right now?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes yes. Right now before I lose it" he told me and I made a duck face and he looked at me, unimpressed. I smooshed my face together and he still didnt say anything. I pulled on my ears and crossed my eyes and I saw him crack a smile.

"Ok fine I'll be serious." I told him and I turned my head a little to the side and fixed my hair. "Perfect!" He shouted as I adjusted ever so slightly. "Now. Stay perfectly still" he told me and I smiled. He painted and everything was quiet. He had his mouth slightly open and he would look at me and stare for a while before painting.

"You know what?" I asked him and he hummed. "I liked it when you use to paint" I told him and he hummed again. "I liked posing. Some of the time" I tilted my head and he make a noise and I fixed it. "I liked painting too." He told me.

"Maybe you should get back in to it? You could teach me some stuff" I asked him and he stopped and looked at me. "Really?" He asked and I smiled and nodded, and he smiled. "I would love that" he nodded and kept painting.

"You posing was always sexy. You remember that one time when all of your clothes-" "Jay" I blushed and he laughed. "You are a work of art" he told me and we looked at each other. "Jay" I smiled and he walked over and he kissed me. "Almost done though. So stay still" he nodded and I fixed my self and he began to paint again.