Eric 22

Part 12. But like part 2 to that.

"Come on" Eric held my hand and I looked at him. "Don't you have work?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I don't care. I can be late" he shrugged and his hands went on my waist.

"I know you love playing hard to get" he pulled me close to him and our hips touched. I was sore from the night before but his offer was pretty good.

"You don't have to work today either. I could call off" he spoke and I shook my head. "You can't call off" I put my hands to his chest. He pulled his phone from his pocket and tapped on the screen and held it to his ear.

"Hey man." He spoke. "My Aunt had a huge heart attack and died last night. I'm gonna need to take the day off and go see my mom. Call Jake and he'll come in for me" Eric spoke and my jaw dropped.

"Eric no" I whispered and he put up a finger as he listened. "Yeah totally. Thank you. Yep" He nodded and he looked at me and licked his lips.

"Yep I'll see you next week" he spoke again and then he hung up. "You just lied to your boss" I accused him and he shrugged.

"I don't care. That job is shit anyhow" he shrugged. "And you lied to me first" he shrugged and I scrunched my eye brows and he had his arms around my wasit again.

"I didn't lie" I told him and he nodded. "About not wanting to go another round" he told me and took a step back and pulled me to the bed room. "I just made this food" I gestured to the eggs on the stove now getting cold.

"Just a quicky. And I'll be here all day to take care of you" he spoke and we shuffled to the bed room. I turned red and smiled a little bit.

"Fine" I said and he chuckled as he picked me up. He walked us in to the bed room and he laid me on the bed. He pulled my underwear down and ran his hand down my thigh. I shuttered a little bit and he looked at me.

"Please be carful" I spoke quietly and he dipped his head down and kissed all the way up my leg. He got to my inner thigh and I breathed a little bit. His hands spread my legs apart and I could feel his breath on my core.

His finger ran up my center and I jumped a little bit. "Already so wet" he commented. "This time it's all about you" he assured me and kissed my thighs.

I had my head back on the bed and I felt his tounge circle around my hole. I moaned a little and I felt him chuckled.

"You gonna be ok?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah I'm good" I told him and gripped the sheets. His tounge ran slowly up my core again and he circled my clit. He started to lick more heavily and I moaned out.

He held my legs apart and I could feel my stomach jump. His tounge went faster and faster as he licked my clit. I moaned and squeezed my eyes shut.

"I'm gonna cum" I gasped and he continued. I felt my stomach drop and I came with a shake and a moan. "Eric" I bit my lip as his tounge didnt stop.

I ran my fingers though his hair and I twitched as he kept going. "Eric im" I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut and he stopped and I opened my eyes and looked down at him.

"I wasnt done" he told me and licked his lips. There was a smirk and his head dipped between my legs again.