Cameron 11

"I'm home from the boys!" Cameron called. "I'm in the bathroom" I called as I sat on the couch. He walked over to me and sat beside me. "Hey" he poked my cheek and I looked away from my phone and looked at him.

He sat up and kissed me. "You wanna go on a walk?" He asked and I reached his lips and kissed him as I hummed. "A walk?" I asked and he nodded and he grabbed my hand. "Yes. You get off the couch and move your legs back and forth." He smiled and I pushed him. "Coomme onn" he put his lip out and he kissed my face.

"Mmm" I smiled and he kissed my chin and my neck. "Its soo nice out. Sunny but not to hot and we'll be together" he wiggled my arm and I smiled. "Ugh fine ok" I nodded and he smiled and stood up. We got to the door and started to walk on the side walk.

It was sunny and he put his sun glasses on and I looked up at him as we walked. He smiled and then looked down at me and I turned my head to look forward. "Why are you always staring?" He asked. "I'm not" I scoffed and he chuckled as I looked up at him. "You just were" he assured me and I shrugged.

"I was looking at your sunglasses" I told him. "So you were staring" he chuckled and I smiled. "These glasses make me look cool?" He asked and I giggled and I nodded. "Very" I nodded. "Hows the weather up there?" I asked and he shook his head. "Pretty nice. How about down there?" He asked and I pushed him.

"You are very short" he told me and looked down at me and I frowned. "Mean" I told him. "Its really cute" he told me and I smiled. We kept walking down the sidewalk with his arm around me.