Jaren 14

"Y/n!" Jaren yelled as I crouched in the corner with tears in my eyes and blood on my hands and clothes.

"Get back down stairs and finish what I told you!" He yelled again and I sobbed in the corner. He was also covered in blood.

"Hey" he said sharply and he walked in. "No. Please" I backed up along the wall. "Please please don't make me do that anymore" I cried out and crawled on the ground. He chuckled and he walked over to me with a knife in hand.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes and I breathed out. His eyes lit up and he looked at me. "Let's play a game" he grabbed my wrist and I cried and tried to pull away. "Take this" he shoved the knife into my hand and he lifted my chin up with his fingers.

A smiled danced on his lips as he let go and stood up. "Well stand up" he told me and backed up. I stood up with the knife and my hand was shaking along with my whole body.

"Steady now" he chuckled and he put his arms up and smiled. "Throw it at me" he spoke and backed up towards the wall. "What?" I asked and my chest was tight and I couldn't see straight because of the tears.

"Throw the knife at me. What have you got to loose?" He shrugged and looked at me. "Hit me I'll bleed out" he laughed and I shook my head and brought my hands to my stomach as I cried.

"Jaren I cant do it. Please just let me go and-" "Throw It!" He yelled and stomped his foot. I flinched back and I heard him sigh. "Hard as you can" he told me and I gripped the knife and looked at him.

"What if I miss?" I asked him. "Dont" he shrugged and I breathed out and wiped my eyes as I saw him smile.

I held the knife in my hand and I put one foot forwards and I threw the knife at his stomach as hard as I could. It flew across the air and he caught it right as it was about to go in to his chest.

"Woah!" He jumped and laughed. He shook his head with a smile and took in a deep breath. He rolled his neck and he looked at me.

"Stand against the wall" he told me in a low tone. "Ja-Jaren wait. I didnt. Mean to. To hurt you. Please. Pl-please dont kill me" I sobbed as I started to curl back up into a ball on the floor.

"Stand up against the wall now!" He raised his voice and walked over to me. He grabbed my throat and I put my hands on his arm as he held me against the wall. He didnt choke me he just held me there and looked at me.

"Now stand still or things might get bloody" he told me in a serious tone. I nodded a little bit and he smiled and tapper my nose. He stood back and he held the knife. One eye closed and this tounge out as he aimed at me.

I cried and tried to be as still as possible. He drew the knife back and threw it. I gasped and slammed my eyes shut. I felt a sharp pain on my ear and I screamed and held my ear as I fell to the floor.

I cried and my ear was bleeding. I looked up and saw the knife sticking in the wall as Jaren slowly walked over to me. He hummed then squatted down and I didn't wanna look at him. I kept my head turned to the side and he grabbed my chin and he turned my head.

Our eyes met and I saw his smile grow. "Now" he licked his lips and sighed. "Get down stairs" he got closer to my bleeding ear. He took my wrists and pulled them away.

"And finish the fucking job" he whispered and licked the blood off my ear. I shuttered and he hummed and chuckled.

"Or your next" he told me and he stood up and walked out.