Ezra 20

@cr3v3co3ur ;D

I walked in to the club and looked around for a potential victim. I saw lots of people dancing and lots of people drunk.

I walked over to the bar and I ordered a drink. I sat down and scanned the place. Then I saw him. Sitting alone in a corner. Dark hair, kinda hot.

I set my drink down and I pulled up my dress a little bit before I walked across the floor and I sat down next to him.

"Well hello" he spoke. Deep voice too. "Hi" I smiled at him and leanded on to the table a bit so he could see down my dress.

"You uh wanna get outta here?" He asked me and I chuckled and stood up.

"Buy me a drink first" I spoke and held my hand out. "Yes ma'am" he stood up and grabbed my hand.

We went to the bar and we sat down and he bought us drinks. "I've gotta pee. I'll be right back don't go anywhere" he told me and I smiled and nodded.

I looked in my bag and I grabbed out a small container. From this I grabbed a small tablet and I put it in my drink amd stirred it around until it was gone.

The guy came back and sat down beside me. "Names Ezra" he finally told me and I smiled. "Y/n" I replied back and he hummed.

"Ezra I'll tell you what. I've been drinking for awhile. If you finish my drink and yours we can leave right now" I told him and he looked over at me and drank the rest of his drink.

He picked mine up and finished it also. I smiled and stood up. "Come on" I told him and he chuckled as his arm went around my waist and we walked out.

"Oh fuck" he spoke as we stepped outside. He put his hand to his head and I wrapped my arm around him.

"Come on. To the car. Where almost there" I told him as we walked up the side walk.

It was dark, and no one was out here. "I'm feelin a bit dizzy darlin" he told me as his steps got slower.

"Were almost there" I told him and I saw my car. I clicked open the door and set him in there. "What did you do?" He asked me and tried to keep his eyes open.

"Nothin. Were gonna have fun remember?" I asked him and he groaned as I shut the door. I walked around to the other side and got in and by the time indid he was passed out. Got one.

I smiled to my self and started the car and drove off down the road. I drove out to my house and he was still asleep. I turned the car off and the wind hit my bare skin.

I walked around to the other side and I dragged him from the car and I heard noises come from his mouth. He tried to walk but his feet mostly dragged against the gravel on the drive way.

We got in to the house and I walked down the basement steps and nudged open the door with my foot. I sat him down in the chair. I got the straps and tied his wrists and ankles to the chair.

"Wh-what are you. Doing?" He asked breathlessly as his head still hung low. "Having fun" I told him and grabbed his chin so he had to look at me.

"What. What did I do to you?" He asked me, and I smirked. I laughed lightly and I let his head fall back down. I walked to my purse and grabbed the knife from it.

Ezra had picked his head up and he was looking worried as he tried to struggle.

"Please. My name is Ezra. I have a sister and my mom and dad would be-" "shhh shh shh" I told him and straddled his lap.

"I dont wanna hear you talk" I told him and ran my thumb over his lips as tears were brought to his eyes. I held the knife in my hand and held the tip against his chest.

"Please. You don't have to do this" he shook his head and I smiled. "Yea I do" I told him and I cut his shirt in half and saw his chest and stomach.

"I had a boyfriend who would do all sorts of shit to me" I told him and dragged the tip of the blade across his skin.

"I could never fight back" I whispered and he gritted his teeth and desperately tried to get out of the restraints.

"Please let me go. I'll help you find him. Ill help you, but please don't kill me" he begged and I chuckled and ran my finger tips along his chest. I took the knife and pushed down into his skin before I dragged it across his stomach.

He yelled out in pain and I saw the blood running down. He breathed heavy and red took over my sight as I cut him over and over again.

Each time harder and harder. He yelled, screamed and pleaded for me to stop. Once I didn't hear his voice any longer I stopped and I blinked a few times.

I took the knife and plunged it in to his heart and he groaned and I grabbed his face and made him look at me.

His eyes went dark and his lips parted but no air came out. I looked down to see all of the blood and the corners of my mouth turned up in to a smile.

I stood up off of the body, off of Ezra and looked at him. I some how got him up and in to the freezer. He sat covered in his own blood, eyes still open, knife in his chest. I smiled and I shut the door. I walked back up stairs and got changed and went to bed.