Toby 14

My eyes snapped open and it was dark. I sat up and I was on a bed the ground was cement and it was cold. My heart was beating really fast and I was breathing heavy. I stood up and I was a little shaky.

I had no clue where I was or how I got here. All I remember is walking down that ally to try and get home quicker.

The room was small and I saw some steps and a door. I ran to the steps and I knocked on the door and I looked around.

"Hello!" I yelled and banged on the door louder. "Hello! Please some one help me" I yelled and cried as I banged on the door again. I looked around and I walked back down the steps and back to the little bed.

I cried and there were no windows or doors. I heard the door handle juggle and I curled up on the bed and pushed my back against the wall. A guy walked down. He had brown hair and glasses on.

He had a smile on his face as he shut the door. He walked down the steps and stood in front of me. "Good morning" he spoke and tears ran down my cheeks.

"Wh-why am I. Here?" I sniffed and looked at him. "Because I wanted you" he told me and I looked up at him. "Your not gonna hurt me?" I whispered and he scoffed. "Who do you think I am. Some psycho?" He asked and he put a dress on my bed.

"Get dressed and come up stairs" he told me and I nodded and he walked up the steps and out the door. I breathed out and I picked up the dress and looked at it. I stood up and I cried as I quickly got undressed and I put the dress on.

I smoothed it out and it went down to my knees and had flowers on it. I let out a shakey breath and I carfully walked up the stairs and I twisted the door handle. I stepped in to a hall way and looked left and right.

"Um" I said quietly and I went to the right and I stepped in to the kitchen. I heard a muffled scream and I saw a guy on the ground. His hands and feet were tied and he had tape over his mouth then he looked at me.

"Oh god" I covered my mouth and I squatted down and tried to untie him. "What are you doing?" I heard a voice and I shot up and I saw the guy. He held a gun and pointed it at me.

"Get away from him" he said in a low tone and I put my hands up and stepped away as the guy on the ground tried to say somthing and get free.

"Go in to the dining room and sit down" the guy gritted his teeth and I walked towards him. "I'm sorry. I just um-" "Its Toby" he cut me off. "Toby" I said and he grabbed my arm and dragged me close and I screamed and put my other arm up.

"Say my name again" he spoke into my ear and I turned my head and tears fell down my cheeks. "Toby your. Your hurting me" I breathed up and he chuckled and pushed me through a door.

"Go sit" he told me and I saw a table and he pushed me and I stumbled. "And dont get up" he told me and I walked over go the chair and I sat down. I looked around and the table had some wine on it and that's it.

Toby walked back un to the kitchen. I heard a gun shot and I screamed and stood up. I was breathing heavy and I put my hands out and the shot came from the kitchen.

"Oh my god" I said quietly and covered my mouth. I took a step back and another one. "Darling Dinner will be ready in a few-" Toby walked out of the kitchen covered in blood and he stopped as he saw me.

"Your not. Sitting" his eye twitched and he brought is hands up. "I'm sorry I just. I got scared I heard-" "I told you to sit and stay!" He yelled and he stormed over to me. I crouched down and I cried out as I put my hands up.

"Please I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I cried and he grabbed my wrists and dragged me back to the table. He pushed me into the chair and hooked a cuff around my wrist and a cuff around the arm of the chair.

"I'm sorry. Please dont hurt me" I sobbed and I tried to pull my wrist free. "Shut up" he told me and stood up. "I didnt mean to do anything please just let me go" I looked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Just be quiet" he huffed. "Please let me go home. No one has to-" he raised his arm and slapped me across the face as I sobbed. I gasped and held my face but I stopped talking.

"Damnit Y/n" he yelled and I looked away and hid my face. I heard his foot steps go into the kitchen and I looked up and wiped my eyes. "I never told him my name" I spoke quietly and more tears fell from my eyes.

I heard him humming in the kitchen and I smelled something gross. I sat there and I tried to get my hand free but my chair was bolted to the ground. "Dinner is ready" he came out with a plate that had a lid over it. He set it down and he smiled.

"Ready? Are you hungry?" He smiled and looked at me. He lifted up the lid and there was a grilled arm. I screamed and I tried to get up. "Sit down" he pointed his gun at me and I sat back down.

"I'm not hungry" I shook my head and looked at him. "Of course you are. How do you know you dont like it if you havent tried it?" He asked and grabbed a fork and a knife. "Toby please dont make me" I put my hand up and he cut off a piece and stabbed it with the fork.

I turned my head and scooted back as much as I could. I heard a click and he put the barrel of the gun on my leg and held the fork. "You either eat this or get a bullet in the leg." He told me and I opened my mouth and looked at him as I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

"Please Toby. I dont. I cant" I shook my head and my throat got tight and sobbed. "Pick our I'll choose for you" he told me and brought the piece of arm towards my mouth and I backed my head up and hit the chair.

"Just eat it. It's good" he sighed and I shook my head and cried. "Look" he said and ate it off the fork. I felt my stomach lurch and I covered my mouth and closed my eyes. I threw up on the ground and I passed out.