Eric 13

I dug threw my drawer and I couldnt find a fucking bra. I groaned and Eric walked in. "What's up?" He asked. "All my bras are old and gross and dont fit" I told him and he looked at me.

"I like it better when you dont have one on anyway" he wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on my shoulder. "Yea I'm sure the people at the office would love it too" I huffed and he chuckled.

"I'm gonna have to go shopping" I shut the top drawer and turned around and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. "You wanna come with?" I asked after and he looked at me.

"Of course I will" he kissed me and I smiled. I bit my lip and he kissed my cheek and I backed up. We got dressed and I looked at my nails.

"Eric" I said and he walked over to me in the living room. "Before we go can I paint my nails?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yea I'll help. Go get the color then come into the kitchen." He spoke and I nodded and I walked up stairs and grabbed my color.

I walked back down and walked back in to the kitchen. He was sitting and I sat with him. I shook up my color as he sat there an watched then I painted my right hand. "Alright. Help" I spoke and handed him my color. He grabbed my left hand and painted my nails.

We let them dry and then we left. "Where to we go to buy bras?" He asked as we drove. "I was thinking in the mall. Victoria Secret maybe" I shrugged. "Oo" he said and I smiled. We got to the store and we walked around.

We got to the store and we looked around. Eric kept picking up underwear and skimpy bras and holding them up and smiling. "Stop" I laughed and I tried on some bras. I bought some and we walked in the mall. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little.

"Can we get food?" I asked him and he laughed and nodded. "I was just about to ask. Churros?" He asked and I smiled and lit up. "Yes" I nodded andbwe walked and each got a churro then sat down.