Eric 14

"Eric" I called as I shut the door. I put my stuff down and heard foot steps. "Hey babe" I heard Eric's voice. I smiled and looked up at him.

He had blood on his shirt and hands and splattered on his face. I stumbled backwards as he wiped his hands with a dish rag. "What happened?" I asked him and I backed up a step and he chuckled.

"The neighbors fucking dog wouldnt shut up" he rolled his eyes and took a step towards me. "So you.. . " I stopped scared to ask. "Gutted it like the filthy mutt it was." He shrugged and I nodded.

"Ok." I spoke slowly and I ran to the door. I twisted the door handle and tried to open it and it was slammed. I closed my eyes as I saw Eric's bloody hand beside my face.

He smelled awful and I let a tear fall down my face. "Y/n" he spoke and I shook my head. "You killed the neighbors dog!" I yelled and looked back at him.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the door. I tried to move but he was stronger. I whimpered and turned my head to the side as his brown eyes burned holes in to me.

"They saw me" he spoke quietly. I slowly looked back at him and he grinned. "What?" I asked breathlessly. "They. Saw. Me." He smiled and I had a little bit of blood running down my arm.

"Well ask me what they said" he spoke and I shook my head. "Do it" he gritted his teeth and I blinked slowly and looked down. "What did they say" I spoke and he chuckled.

"Nothing" he shrugged and let me go. "Nothing?" I asked and looked up and put my arms down. "Nope cause there in the basement" he turned and looked at me. I was light headed and I put my hand on the door. "Come on I'll show you" he waved me over.

"No Eric. You cant. I cant. I have to-" "What?" He asked and whipped around. He took a few strides and was in my face again. I wiggled and I moved as he grabbed my arm.

"Eric!" I screamed and he looked shocked. "Look at you! Your-" "Shut up" he pointed at me and his eyes went dark. "Your covered in blood. What happened?" I asked him scared.

"I already told you the fucking dog wouldn't shut up" he gritted his teeth.  "That's no reason to kill anyone. What if someone finds out?" I asked him and side stepped over to the stairs.

"They won't if you keep your mouth shut" he told me and I looked at him. "Now come down stairs with me" he spoke and I nodded. "Let me uh. Let me get washed up then I will" I told him and he smiled and nodded.

I stumbled to the steps and I smiled back at him. He smiled and wiped his hands more. My shaky hand grabbed the railing and I lifted my leg. I stepped up the steps slowly and I let tears fall from my eyes as my back was turned to Eric.

I got to out room and I shut the door. I stumbled to the bed and I grabbed my phone from my pocket.

9-1-1.

I closed my eyes and I looked up and I heard it ring. My heart was racing and I was shaking even more. "Y/n!" I heard Eric knock after the door handle jiggled.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" A lady answered right after. "Theres. A man in my house. He killed the ne-" the door busted open and I screamed. "He killed them. He killed them and there dog. Please help" I screamed and cried.

Eric snatched the phone from my hand and threw it against the wall.
It shattered and I crouched down and covered my head as I cried. "If your not gonna help" he grabbed my arm and I screamed. "Then you can join the neighbors" he spoke quietly.

"Help! Help me please!" I screamed and he picked me up and smacked my head against the wall. It hurt and I knew I made a hold in the wall. I groaned and he did it again and I blacked out.

-

I woke up and it was cold and damp and my head hurt a lot. I squeezed my eyes together tight and I opened one. I gasped as I saw blood on the ground. I scrambled and sat up and my hands went in to a cold thick liquid.

I slowly turned around and I saw the neighbors and there dog. Bloody and cut up. I screamed and I stood up and ran to one of the walls. "Eric!" I screamed and I hit the cement walls and didn't see a door.

"Eric let me out" I screamed and I looked back. There throats had been cut in multiple places and all there fingers were cut off. Eyes scooped out and teeth pulled. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

I crouched down and my back slid against the wall. I cried and I was breathing heavy. I put my hands on my head and I curled up in a ball. I sobbed on the ground and I passed out.