Toby 8

"Y/n!" I heard my name being yelled by Toby and the door slammed after. "Y/n!" He yelled louder. "In here" I called and he stormed in and looked pissed off.

"What the fuck were you doing at Cameron's?" He yelled. "First dont yell. And second I told you I was going over there while you were streaming" I told him. "That was a week ago!" He yelled and threw his arms up.

"Toby I'm aloud to see people!" I yelled. "Did you two fuck? What the hell were you doing over there?" He yelled. "No we didnt fucking fuck" I yelled. "Then what did you do?" He crossed his arms.

"Just sat around and played video games." I told him and he got on his phone and typed and scrolled. He tapped and showed me a picture. I looked at it for a second and it was the picture of Cameron and I standing in his full length mirror.

"Then what the hell is this?" Toby fumed. "Its a picture Toby" I told him. "Dont talk to me like I'm stupid Y/n! That is his bed room and that sure as hell isnt your shirt" he yelled and shoved his phone back in his pocket.

"Wow you can see" I stood up and shook my head. "Why are you wearing his clothes?!" He yelled. "Because I spilled mustard on my shirt!" I yelled and he scoffed.

"What you dont believe me?" I asked and he crossed his arms and I licked my lips and turned around. "Where are you going now?" He asked me. "Away from you! You piece of shit!" I yelled and started to get chocked up.

"Y/n!" He yelled as I walked away. I wiped my face and walked into our room and he walked in after me. I started to grab some clothes and throw them in a bag.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I sniffed. "Leaving. Obviously you cant trust me" I told him and he grabbed my arm and I pulled away from him. "Y/n" he said and pushed my clothes to the floor and spun me around and pushed me on the bed.

I tried to get up and he crawled on top of me and looked down at me with his  hair covering have his face. "I do trust you" he kissed me and I turned my head. "I just-" he stopped and sighed.

"What? Like being an ass?" I asked and he turned my head to look at him. "I just dont want to lose you" he told me and leanded down to kiss my lips but I turned away. "Y/n" he said and turned my head to face him again and I saw his eye brows knitted together.

I sighed and met his eyes and he smiled. "Your not going to lose me" I told him and he kissed me and I kissed back. "Your only allowed to wear your own clothes" he kissed me. "And mine" he told me and I smiled.

I hummed and he got off me and pulled me up and dragged me to the couch and I sat in between his legs and he pulled a blanket over us and we watched tv for the rest of the day.