John 16

I was sitting with John on the couch. It was almost 8 at night and we had been doing nothing all day.

I snuggled up closer to him and his arm tightened around my shoulders. After a second I saw him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I kept watching tv and he kept looking.

"What?" I chuckled and finally looked at him. He looked back at the tv and smiled. "Nothing" he shook his head and I nudged him.

"Its rude to stare" I told him and he laughed. "I cant help it. Your just beautiful" he shrugged and I blushed and pushed him a little bit.

"And I dont know how but your mine" he spoke and kissed my cheek. "Stop" I giggled and held my hand to my cheek where he just kissed me.

"I wanna do somthing" he told me and I groaned. "That's why" I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Come on" he begged and wrapped his arm around the side if my neck and pulled me to him. I groaned as my head landed on his shoulder.

"Pleassee" he wined and I smiled and I looked up at him and kissed his jaw line. "What can we do?" I asked him and sat back up. "Pleanty of things. Take a walk. We could uh" he spoke and scratched the back of his neck. I giggled a little bit.

"Oh. You wanna play a game?" He asked me and I thought about it for a second. "Depands on the game." I shrugged and he smiled. "Alright. 3 seconds" he told me and I raised an eye brow.

"I dont know what that is. How about Monopoly or uno?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Ok then what is 3 seconds?" I questioned.

"If I catch you. I get to do what ever I want to you" he told me and my heart statted to race.

"1. . 2-" I stood up and ran to the stairs. I heard him call three and I ran up the steps and I looked around. I heard his foot steps quickly come up the steps.

I darted in to our bed room, like a dumb ass and I ran to the closet. "Y/n" he called my name and I closed the door and sunk back in to all the clothes.

"You better hide quick" I heard his voice come in to our room. "Shit" I said to my self and I tried to crawl back further.

"Y/n" he sang and I heard the closet door open and the light came in but I was hidden. I covered my mouth and I didnt move. He hummed and was quiet for a second.

"Y/n?" He called and I smiled. The door closed and I was now in the back of the closet. My heart pounded but he was gone. I breathed out quietly and I giggled.

I didnt hear his voice though. Maybe he went outside. I felt a hand wrap around my ankle and I screamed. I was pulled and landed on my back. Hands trailed up my body and I was now breathing heavy.

"John?" I asked and I heard him laugh. It was dark and I felt his hands trail up my body and he let them slide down my arms that were on my chest.

"Just me" he whispered and grabbed my wrists. I couldn't see anything but he straddled me and sat on my stomach carfully. He pinned my arms down and I wiggled. It was quiet and I felt his hot breath on my neck. I turned my head quickly and gasped.

"Caught you" he whispered in my ear.