Eric 10

Eric had been gone for like a month, and today he was coming home. His flight landed at 11. I got dressed and got in the car and drove to the air port. It was 10:50 when I got there and I parked and walked in. I knew which gate he was coming out of so I stood there and waited. I got a text from him and I looked at it.

Eric: I'm getting off the plane now, but i have to go to a differnt gate because there stupid.

Me: Which one I'll meet you there.

Eric: Gate 23E. I cant wait to see you.

Me: I'll be there in a sec.

I looked up and I was at gate 12C and I sighed. I walked back to the elevator and went up to the E level. Then I got a other text.

Eric: They made me leave.

Me: What?

Eric: Go to baggage claim.

I looked around and went to baggage claim and looked around. There was about 200 billion of those spin things with the luggage. I got in my phone and called Eric.

"Hey babe. I dont see you" he spoke and I sighed. "I'm here. At claim 27." I told him and I plugged the other ear because it was so loud. "27. I see the sign I will find you" he spoke and I looked around. "This airport is to big" he huffed and I smiled.

"How was your flight?" I asked him and kept looking around. "Why dont you ask me when you see me" he spoke. "You said you were gonna find me" I told him. "I'm looking at you right now" he chuckled and I turned around but still didnt see him. "Where?" I asked frustrated.

"20 degrees to your right. I'm not wearing my helmet" he spoke and I turned to the right just a little bit and I saw him standing a few yards away with his bags. "You gonna come hug me or what?" He asked and I smiled and I ran over to him and jumped into his arms and I heard him laugh.

"I've missed you too baby" he told me and held on to me. My feet touched the floor but he still held me and we looked at each other. "How was your flight?" I asked him and he smiled.