Jaren 2

"You told me you loved me!" I yelled at Jaren. "I do. I swear I fucking love you" he walked over. "Then why were you out with her?" I cried and walked away from him. "I wasnt. I didnt even know she was there" he yelled back.

Tears ran down my cheeks as he tried to hold me, but I kept turning away. "I hate you" I screamed and he stopped and his face went pale. "Y/n" he whispered and I shook my head and ran out the door. I ran with no shoes on down the side walk and to Toby's house. I knocked on his door and he opened it and looked shocked.

"What happened?" He asked. I walked in and told him what happened. "We can go on a ride. Go get in the car" he told me and I walked out amd got in his car. I saw I had 11 missed calls and 23 texts messages. I looked out the window and heard the door open. The car started and we were off. "So . .where are we going?" I asked and looked over, but it wasnt Toby.

"Jaren let me out right now" I demanded and he didnt say anything. We just drove. I took my phone out and tried to text Toby, but he wouldnt answer. "Y/n" he finally spoke after 20 minutes of driving. "I dont wanna hear anything you have to say" I snapped and reached for the music dial.

"Well I dont care. Your going to listen" he covered the panel of buttons. I brought my hand back to my body and crossed my arms. "I didnt know she was going to be there" he told me. "Yea and then-" I started but he put a hand up to stop me. "And then she came up to me" he told me and I sighed.

"You can ask one of the boys I was with" he promised. "Then give me your phone" I held out my hand. He got it from his pocket and swerved a bit. I clicked on the first contact which said Daddy on it which I knew was John. I called and held it up to my ear. It rang twice before he picked up.

"Smit are you ok after that crazy bitch attacked you? That was crazy shit" he said and I looked over at Jaren with my mouth open. He didnt look at me but kept driving. "Jaren?" I heard John ask. "Its me John" I talked into the phone. "Oh hey Y/n. You, ok?" He asked a bit unsure. "Yea. Thanks" I told him. I hung up the phone and handed it back to Jaren.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and he nodded and took his phone back. "I over reacted" I told him. "I forgive you" he smiled. I unbuckled my seat belt and kissed him on the cheek. "I will always love you" he told me and I smiled. "I love you too" I told him.  "So. .where are we going?" I smiled