Eric 11

I was meeting my boyfriend for a nice dinner. I had missed him so much since he had worked late hours. I called him and told him the place and when to be there. He told me whatever, hes so funny. I was at my house and I got all fancied up.

Dress, makeup, did my hair. I looked in the mirror and I clapped. I drove to the restaurant and he told me he would meet me there. I was seated and there were some other couples there and there was a group of boys with some girls in the corner. I sat down and about 5 minutes pasted.

I ordered my drink and his favorite drink. "Ready to order?" The waiter asked and I looked up. "He should be here any second" I pointed to the empty seat and he nodded and walked away. I tried to call him and text him but he didnt answer.

An hour past and I felt like crying. It was our 6 month anniversary, and I was stood up. I started to cry and I sat there. I saw the waiter looking pissed as he walked back over to me. The waiter got to my table and he sighed as he looked at me.

"Hey babe. I'm sorry I'm so late. Traffic is a bitch" a guy came and sat down in front of me. Brown hair brown eyes and a beard. The waiter smiled and put a pen to his note pad. "And what to eat?" He asked. "I'll have the pesto and she'll have risotto. And bring us a bottle of a 1987 Merlot please" the guy spoke and smiled.

The waiter dotted the paper and smiled at us. "It will be right out" he nodded and turned sharply and walked away. I looked at him and he smiled. "The risotto is really good" he smiled and felt my self get choked up and I looked down. "Who stood you up?" He asked me and I laughed. "Boyfriend" I sniffed.

"Sounds like kind of a douche. How long?" He asked. "6 months today" I felt my self frown and more tears ran down my face. "I'm sorry" he spoke and I shrugged and wiped my eyes. "You didnt have to come over here. You should probably get back to your own dinner" I told him and looked around.

I saw the group of boys in the corner looking at us and when I looked over they all turned around. "I'd rather be over here" he laughed. "You dont mind do you?" He asked and pointed to the seat and I shook my head.

"Im Eric. By the way" he smiled and I nodded. "Y/n" I told him and he nodded. "What are you gonna do about this no show?" He asked me. "I dont know?" I shrugged. "What would you do?" I asked him and he pointed to himself and looked shocked as I nodded.

"I would drop him like a toddler" he shrugged and I laughed and he smiled. "I think I will" I told him and be smiled. We got our food and we ate and talked. The bill came and I went to grab it and he took it right from my hand. "No way" I shook my head and he looked at me.

"What?" He asked and I tried to grab for the check. "You saved my ass the least I could do is pay" I told him and he waved his hand at me. "Dont be crazy" he pulled his card out and stuck it in and waved the waiter over. "I am a gentleman after all." He spoke and I smiled.

The bill was paid and we both got up. "Thank you" I smiled and his friends had gone outside. "Thank you. It was very nice to have dinner with you" he smiled, and we walked outside. He was only a little but taller than me and we stepped outside.

"I know how you can pay me back" he snapped his fingers and I looked at him and laughed. "Hows that?" I asked and smiled. "We can have dinner again on Friday, and I'll need your number" he told me and I blushed. I gave him my number and he nodded.

"Cool" he told me and I nodded. "I had a great time." He told me and I nodded. "So did i" I smiled. "Eric kiss her and lets go!" I heard one of his friends yell and I laughed as he turned white. He looked at me and he turned dark red.

"Can I. Uh?" He asked and I nodded. He bent down and kissed my cheek. "Have a good night" he spoke as his beard brushed against my face. He backed up and walked down the sidewalk over to his friends.

They all jumped on him and yelled and I laughed. I walked to my car and got in and I put a hand to my cheek and smiled. I got a text and it was from Eric. 

Eric: Friday 7 o clock at the small burger place on Green street. I'll see you there.