Mason 11

It was a Saturday. Which meant Mason and I were doing nothing. We sat on the couch and I was in the mood to make somthing. "Mason" I said and he looked at me.

"Yea" he smiled after minute of us looking at each other. "You wanna bake cookies?" I asked him and his eyes lit up. "Yes" he jumped up and pulled me along with him. I laughed as he dragged me to the kitchen.

"When do we get to eat the cookie dough?" He asked as I walked over to the stove. "We have to make it first" I giggled and preheated the oven. "You gotta get the flour our and we need two eggs and 2 sticks if butter" I told him and he walked to the fridge while I got the rest of the stuff out.

Alright flour salt and baking soda in a bowl" I told him. "Oh I need the cup the 1/4 cup and the 3/4 measuring cup" I told him and he dug threw the drawers. He got my cups and set them on the counter. "Can I pour the stuff in?" He asked and I nodded. He pour the flour into a bowl and smiled. He dipped his finger into the bowl and tasted the flower.

"Dosent taste very good" he frowned. He grabbed a little bit of flower and tossed it on me. "Your a child" I told him and threw flower at him and his jaw dropped and he just smiled.  "Just a pinch of salt" I told him and grabbed a little bit of salt and sprinkled it in the bowl with the flower.

"A pinch of salt? What does that do?" He asked confused.  "And a teaspoon of baking soda" I told him and handed him the spoon, which he dumped over. Alright next is the sugar. "I love suger" he nodded and I giggled. "I know you do" I told him and looked at him. He was already dirty. All white from the flower, but he didnt care.

He poured in the white granulated sugar and the same amount for brown sugar. "Looks like a sand castle" he smiled and pushed the brown sugar down. He scooped up some of the granulated sugar from the container and poured it right in his mouth. "Mason" I said and grabbed it from him and he smiled.

"Its pretty good" he nodded and I shook my head. "Butter" I told him and he got a bowl out and put it on his head and walked over to me. "2 sitcks" he spoke and unwrapped them both and put them in the bowl. He melt them in the microwave and held the bowl of melted butter.

"Can you drink melted butter?" He asked and looked down at it. "Only if you wanna have a heart attack and die" I told him and he started to tip it back and I grabbed it from him. "No" I rolled my eyes and poured the butter in with the sugars. "Whisk!" He yelled and stuck it into the bowl.

"We need the vanilla" I said and got it from the cabinet. "I poured the vanilla in as he stirred around the mixture. "It smells so good already" he told me and licked the whisked. He almost put it back in and I had to stop him. "That's dirty. You cant just-" "Who else is gonna eat these? Cause I sure as hell ain't sharing" he told me and stuck the whisk back in.

I cracked the two eggs in as he stirred. "Ok you gotta keep stirring" I told him and he groaned. "My arm" he complained and I picked up the bowl with the flour, salt, and baking soda. "You'll be fine. Once this is mixed then it's the dough and you can eat it" I told him and he smiled and stirred even faster. I started to pour a little but at a time but since he was stirring so fast the flower powder got everywhere.

"Mas- Mason. Slow down" I laughed as he went in circles. I poured the rest in and we were both covered in white powder. "Now the chocolate chips!" He called and ran to the fridge and pulled out the bag. He cut the top open and reached his hand in and ate some some.

"Wait I want some" I told him and he handed me the bag. I ate some and nodded the  poured the rest in to the bowl. "Definitely good" I nodded and he nodded as well. He mixed it more and all the stuff was becoming one "I wanna stick my finger in there" he told me and I shook my head.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I went to walk over to the cookie trays but he didnt let go. "Mason" I giggled. He huffed and let go. I started to put cookie dough on the trays and he just ate the dough. "Mason your gonna get sick" I told him and smacked his hand.

His jaw dropped and he looked at me. He stepped towards me and I blushed and he grabbed my hand. He pulled me close and I turned my head. He brought his face close to mine. I felt his breath on my cheek. "If you dont want me to eat the cookie dough then you shouldnt make cookies while I'm home" he whispered and kissed my cheek.