John 5

John and I were cleaning up the house today because we were having some family over this weekend. "Hey Y/n" John called me and walked in to the kitchen where I was cleaning off the table.

"I'm gonna play some music" he smiled and I nodded. He hooked his phone up to the tv and put on our favorite play list. There were some great songs on there. I started to do the dishes and a really good song came on. I started to sing and sway my hips. After that John's favorite song came on.

I heard him gasp from the other room and I laughed. "Y/n!" He yelled and slid in the room with his socks. He turned up the music and ran over to me. "Dance with me" he pulled my arm and I laughed. "I'm doing dishes. My hands are all soapy" I told him. "I dont care" he pulled me and I dropped the rag and dish in the sink.

He pulled me to the middle of the room and grabbed my hands and we started to dance. We held each others hands and laughed because neither of us had any rhythm. Water and soap got all over the floor as we danced. He sang the words and we twisted our hips.

We were both so happy to be dancing like idiots. He ended up slipping on the water and I was brought down with him. We both laughed and sat on the ground. We got the water cleaned up and continued to dance.