Eric 17

**Trigger Warning!**
*Kidnapped, drugged, blood, murder*

I was sitting in a club that my friends wanted me to go to. I sat at the bar with a beer in my hand and no sight of my friends.

I looked around and everytime I did I say this guy glance at me. He was cute. Dark hair, and a beard. Just taller than I was. He would look and when I caught him he would turn back to his friends.

I didn't see my friends and this guy started to walk towards me.

Shit.

"Hey" he smiled as he got up to me and I smiled. "Hello" I nodded and he looked around and smirked. "Let me buy you a drink" he spoke and I smiled as he sat down.

He got me a fancy drink and he got one him self. We talked for a little bit and we both finished.

"You wanna get out of here?" He asked me and I slid off my seat. "I thought you'd never ask" I smiled and he chuckled.

"Did you come with anyone?" He asked. "My friends but they always leave me. I don't even know where they are" I sighed and looked around one more time before we walked out.

We stepped out in to the cold night air and I wrapped my arms around my self. I wore a short dress and heels. "Here" the guy spoke and draped his jacket over my shoulders.

"Thanks" I smiled and he nodded. He put his arm around my shoulders and I felt light headed. "You know. I dont even know your name" I hiccuped and he pulled me close.

"Its Eric" he told me and I looked up at him and my vision was kinda blurry. "Eric I think-" I stopped and purvey hand to my head as he pulled me along.

"To much to drink?" He asked and I shook my head. "I need. I need to si-sit down" I told him and wobbled a little bit as I quickly wrapped my arm around his waist. My stomach jumped and I started to burn up.

"Please stop" I spoke and we stopped walking and I held my stomach and he picked me up. "Were almost there come on sweetheart" he spoke and I closed my eyes and winced as my stomach jumped again and my eyes started to get heavy.

"Wha-what did you do?" I asked breathlessly as I was set down.

"Drugged you and it seems to be working very well" I heard him chuckle and I tried to wiggle but I passed out.

-

I woke up and my head really hurt. I groaned but kept my eyes closed. I heard a slow beeping sound. I tried to shift and I was tied down to somthing.

I slowly opened my eyes and my heart started to race. The beeping got faster and faster. I looked around and I was in a small room with a light hanging on the wall.

I wiggled and I was tied to a chair that was bolted to the ground. I started to breath heavy. I saw a needle in my arm that was connected to a drip thing and a monitor for my heart.

My heart rate was going to fast and I looked around and began to cry. "Some one help! Help me please!" I screamed and there was a door beside me.

I heard the door handle giggle and I whimpered. It swung open and it was the guy. Eric. "Please do-dont hurt me. Please I'm sorry I'm sorry" I shook my head and he smiled as he walked in and shut the door.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked me and stood in front of me. "Please dont hurt me" I cried and the beeping was still fast.

"You know what Y/n" he spoke and my heart literally skipped a beat. "Yea I know your name. So what. Just listen" he spoke and ripped the needle from my arm and I gasped.

The monitor made a long noise before he pressed the button and it was quiet.

"Two things ran through my head as I saw you." He told me and walked in front of me. I was shaking and he clasped his hands together.

"One part of my brain says to be real nice and sweet." He nodded and tears flowed out of my eyes and I tried to suppress the cries.

"The other part wonders what your head would look like on a spike" he spoke calmly and I let out a cry as he stepped towards me.

"Pl-please. You-you dont have to do th-this" I sobbed and he put a finger to my lips. "That's right I dont have to do anything. I get to" he smiled at me and I cried as he stood up and walked out.