Ezra 5

Ezra was recording and I was in the kitchen. Fitting lol. Just kidding! Anyway I was cooking food when I felt his arms wrap around me. I jumped and I heard him chuckle.

"Ezra if you get me sick I'm gonna kill you" I tell him and stir his soup. "You love me to much" he said and his voice was deep and scratchy. "Your voice is so deep" I giggled and I could feel his breath on my neck. "How deep?" He asked and I shuttered as I felt him kiss my neck. "Ezra" I laughed and turned to him.

He held my waist and leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head. "Your still sick" I reminded him and he grumbled. "But my voice is deep and sexy though" he hummed and I nodded. "It is. It's only cause your vocal cords are swollen and they vibrate slower to give your already deep voice a lower pitch" I told him and turned back around.

"I love it when you talk dirty like that" he told me. "Come on you know you love me" he kissed my neck and held on to me. "I wanna do so much stuff to you right now" he spoke and I let his hands run up and down my body. 

"Oh yea?" I asked and he nodded and kissed my shoulder and then my neck. "I would lay you down and take all your clothes off" he told me and I smiled. "I would then also be naked and climb on top-" he was cut short when his voice broke.

I started to laugh and he sighed. I got a bowl and filled it with soup. "My voice did not agree with me there" he shrugged and he sat down. I made him eat the soup and them go rest.