Jay 9

"Jay" I whispered to my husband as I walked in to our room. "Yea?" He asked and looked up. "Charlotte and I are playing hide and go seek so I have about 3 minutes" I chuckled and laid on the bed beside him.

"Mommy!" I heard our daughter yell and I hid under the covers. "Mommy you didnt find me!" I heard her giggle and I pulled the covers over my head. "Shes not in here sweetheart" I heard Jay chuckled.

"Daddy" Charlotte giggled and I heard her little foot steps run over to the bed. "Hey baby. Did you find your mom?" He asked and she giggled. "Where is she?" She whispered and Jay laughed.

I heard Charlotte walk over to my side of the bed and she pulled the covers off of me. "Found you!" She smiled and climbed on the bed. "Daddy will you have a tea party with me" she climbed over to him and hugged him. "Of course I will. Can we have some cookies too?" Jay asked her and she smiled and nodded.

"Let's go then. Come on" Jay told me and we all got up. Jay got the little table set up and I got her plastic tea pot and filled it with water and got some cookies. I set it on the table and I saw Jay sitting on the ground with our daughter dressing him up.

"Is there a reason why I have to wear all this stuff?" Jay asked her. "You have to be pretty" she said and wrapped a scarf around his neck. "Here you ladys go" I said and they looked over and saw the stuff.

Charlotte smiled and ran over and sat in the small plastic chair. Jay scooted over on his butt and sat at the table. "Noo you have to sit in a chair like a lady" Charlotte told him and pointed to the chair. "Why cant mommy have a tea party with you?" Jay asked and Charlotte crossed her arms and looked at me.

"I suggest you sit in the chair" I laughed and covered my mouth. "Can mom have the tea party with us?" Jay asked and Charlotte nodded and I squatted by the table. "Just for a few minutes then I've gotta go work" I said and Jay frowned.

Charlotte started to pour the water in to the small tea cups. We laughed and Jay started to talk in one of his voices which made Charlotte giggle even more. "Alright moms gotta go back to work" I stood up and kissed our daughters head.

"What I dont get one?" Jay frowned. I kissed Jay and Charlotte covered her eyes. I left the room and I heard them laugh and sip there tea for another 5 minutes before they both got board. They both came in to my office and got me to the couch and we all watched tv.