John 10

I woke up and it was pretty quiet. I rolled over but didnt feel John beside me. I opened my eyes and sat up a little bit, but his side was empty. I got out of bed and looked in the bathroom. Nope. "John" I called as I walked down stairs. I walked in the the kitchen, and I saw a note on the counter.

Hey baby. I didnt want to wake you up. I left to run some errands. I'll be back in an hour. 10:23.

I looked up and the clock and it said 10:45 on it and I frowned. I went back up stairs and took off my shirt and pants and dug threw John's drawers. I found a big long sleeved shirt and slipped it over my head and smiled.

I hugged my self and walked back to the living room. My feet patted across the floor and I looked in the fridge. I got some Chinese food out and it had the chop sticks in it. I took in and walked back to the living room and sat down. I was in my panties and John's shirt and I loved it.

I ate and watched tv and then I heard the door handle jiggle. The door opened and John walked in and he looked up and saw me. He shut the door and smiled as his eyes raked my form. "Shit" he nodded and I smiled.

"I would have left quicker if I knew I would come home to this" he said and walked over to the couch. He sat down next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. "I would have went with you" I told him. "You looked so cute and peaceful. I couldnt wake you up" he lifted his arm and put it around me.

I heard my stomach grumble and he laughed. "You want some breakfast?" I asked him and went to stand up. He grabbed my hand and pouted. "I wanted to lay here with you" he spoke and I smiled. "My stomach just made a dinosaur noise. I'll make pancakes" I offered and he looked at me and let go.

"You've convinced me" he nodded and stood up. "I'm gonna go up stairs for a sec. I'll be right back down" he told me and I walked to the kitchen. I got the mix and started to stir the batter. I got the pan hot and poured some batter in. I grabbed the cup and went to pour in more batter but two arms wrapped around my waist and I got a kiss on the cheek.

I jumped as I dropped the cup of batter and it went onto the floor. "Shit" I said and John laughed. "Can you grab me some paper towels?" I asked and he groaned and let go of me and handed me some. I bent over and started to wipe up the mess. I turned around and saw John staring at my ass.

"You perv" I accused and stood up. "Am not" he shook his head and walked over to me. "You were staring" I said and he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in towards him. "Its because your beautiful" he told me and I looked up at him and smiled.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his nose and he vent down and kissed my lips. "You do look really good in that shirt" he told me and I smiled. "I really like it. Its smells like you" I told him. "Its yours" he told me and I smiled and smelled smoke. "The pancakes" I said quickly and he let go of me and I ran over to the stove.