Cameron 25

I was laying in bed. I had successfully plugged in my ear buds to my phone. Although the phone laid on my chest and my eyes were shut.

"What are you doing?" I heard Cameron chuckled and his hand ran up my leg. I felt the bed dip as his hand was on my waist and up. His hands pulled my wrists up and beside my head. My eyes were still closed trying to feel every bit of it.

"You smoke?" He asked and he was very close now. Almost whispering in my ear. "Yeah I did. I just laid down. You. I didn't know when you'd be home" I tripped over my words and I felt his breath on me as he chuckled softly.

"Why do you have earbuds in?" He questioned and he took one out. "Are you listening to somthing" he asked and his hand was on my neck.

"No just takin a breath. I was just laying here" I chuckled and he laughed a little. "And why are your eyes closed?" He asked me and his hips gently grinded against mine.

My leg shook and I scooted my knees outwards and felt the bottem half of his legs against my thighs. "Just wa-" I stopped his lips kissed my neck once. I opened my eyes and he held my wrists and straddled my hips.

He was leaned down but our torsos weren't touching. His head was dipped on the left side of my neck. I turned my head a little and he picked his head up and looked down at me.

"Hi" I smiled and he smiled as he leaned down and kissed my lips. "You wanna smoke? I didn't even hear you come in, how was work?" I asked him and he smiled and let my wrists go and put his hands on my waist.

"Yeah it was fine. Did you smoke one of those raps from last night?" He asked and I lifted my hand up and smelled my breath. "I think so. We can smoke another we have 4 left" I offered and he chuckled and shook his head.

"No I'd rather be right here" he dipped his head again and again his hips softly grinded on mine. My eyes closed again as I let out a small moan.

"Its so easy to tease when you like this" he chuckled and I whimpered as his hand grabbed my thigh. He grabbed it and his hips went in to mine at a slow pace.

"Cam" I wiggled and I opened my eyes and reached my hands up to the back of his neck. "Ah" he spoke and he stopped and grabbed my wrists. He pinned them beside me and my hips jumped.

"I'll do it don't worry. Close your eyes" he told me and I just looked up at him and he still had hold of my wrists. He let go and ran his hands down my chest and stomach as he sat back up.

His hips started again and I closed my eyes again. He did it hard but still at a slow pace. I could feel my self getting very wet and I bet he was hard.

"You ok?" He asked and his hand went to my inner thigh. "Yeah" I spoke breathlessly. I was shocked by my own voice.

"So pathetic for me aren't you" he cooed and my heart fluttered. "Yes" I nodded. "So easy to make wet and cum huh?" He spoke and he went fast and fast.

His hard dick was rubbing my center and on my clit. "So needy and horny for any sort of touch" he went faster and I could feel it in my stomach. I moaned and I balled my hands in to fists as I kept them in the bed.

"Cameron. I'm gonna- Cameron" I moaned out and he moved his hips down and kept going. It was directly on my clit. My breath hitched in my throat and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"I'm gonna cum" I tensed up my leg muscles and I jerked up a little as I came. I moaned as he kept going and I was bucking my hips up and he slowed. I breathed as it rushed through me he stopped and ran his hands on my hips and to my wasit.

"That was hot" he spoke and I chuckled. "Well you make it very easy on me when you do that" I breathed out. "Your even worse at flirting when your stoned. He grabbed my chin and I kept my eyes shut.

He kissed me and I puckered my lips to kiss him back. He squeezed my neck and kissed me again before letting go. He ran his hands back down my body and the bed went back up. I didn't feel his touch any more and I opened my eyes and he was getting undressed.