Cameron 7

"Y/n!!!!" I heard Cameron yell my name and then he ran in to my room. "Hi" I smiled. "The fair is in town!" He called again and jumped on the bed on top of me. "And" I grunted and tried to wiggle. "And I would love to take you" he told me and rolled off. "Hhmmm" I said. "Hhmmm?" He questioned.

"I would like that" I smile at him and he nods. "Good. I wasnt gonna take no for an answer" he kissed me and stood up. "What time are we leaving cause it's almost dark" I told him and we both looked out the window. "Like an hour." he shrugged and I nodded. I got up and took a shower and got dressed. About an hour had passed and I walked down stairs.

"Your beautiful!" He kissed my cheek and I blushed. We walked out to his car and we drove to the fair. There were lights, and people everywhere. We paid to get in and Cam wanted to go on one of the rides. "Uuhh why dont we go play some games" I asked him and he stopped and looked at me.

"Ok" he nodded and we walked over to the games. "You know all of these are scams right?" He asked me and I smiled. "Yea but there still fun" I shrugged and hands a guy some money for Cameron to shoot some hoops. "I cant play basketball" he shook his head. "Your like 8 feet tall, you can just place it in there" I told him.

He grabbed a ball and jumped a bit and threw the ball and it bounced back. We played some more games and then he wanted to go on a ride. "I'm a bit hungry though" I told him. "Can we go on a ride after?" He asked and I nodded. "One that I pick?" He asked and held my hand and I nodded again. "Yes Cameron" I told him and we both got some food and sat for a while.

We ate and then we walked to ride the ferris wheel. "Uumm I'll just stay down here" I told him and let go of his hand. "But you promised" he frowned. My heart started to race as he tried to pull me to the line. We stood in line and I shifted my weight.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked worried and I shook my head. "Nothing. I'm ok" I smiled and he squeezed my hands. "Next" the lady said and we walked up and sat on the ferris wheel. I gasped as it started moving and grabbed on to Cameron's hand.

"Are you scared" he asked me and I closed my eyes and nodded franticly. "Its ok I've got you" he wrapped his arm around me and I scooted closer to him. "Open your eyes silly" he told me and I shook my head and put my face in his chest. "Come on its beautiful" he told me and I opened one eye and turned my head a little.

We jerked to a stop and I slammed my eyes back shit and he rubbed my back. The giant wheel stopped and we get off. He held my hand as we walked.

"Theres something I dont understand" he told me and I looked up at him. "What's that?" I asked him. "If your afraid of heights.  Does it scare you to look at me?" He laughed and I hit him. "And with S-E-X I pick you up all the time" he chuckled and I blushed.