Cameron 12

Cam and I were hand in hand as we walked into the club. "You look fucking adorable" he told me and I blushed. "Stop" I nudged him and he smirked. We got in to the club and I started to drink.

"Dance with me" I pulled on Cameron's hand. "What?" He asked and raised an eye brow. "Please come dance with me, or I'll be force to dance with someone else" I put out my bottom lip and playfully smiled.

"Oh yea?" He asked and I smiled. "I will do it" I told him and let go of his hand. "If you do, you better call off work tomorrow cause you wont be able to walk" Cameron grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear. My mouth opened and I looked up at him.

"Please" I begged and he rolled his eyes and stood up. I dragged him to the dance floor and he swayed his hips and I danced on him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. I felt his dick on my ass and I smiled and continued to dance. We kept dancing and we were getting all sweaty.

"Alright" he spoke in to my ear and I leaned my head back. He kissed my neck and pushed me off the dance floor. "Want a drink?" He asked me and waved the  bartender over. I got my drink and I saw Cameron leaning on the counter beside me.

"Damn she is fuckin hot" I heard a guy slur as he stumbled on to Cam. I raised an eye brow and Cam looked at me and smiled. "Yea she is" Cam nodded and took a sip of his drink then looked at the guy. "And if you look at her again. I'll snap your fuckin neck" Cameron told him and the drunk guy backed up.

"Sorry mate" he held his hands up and Cameron smiled. Cameron grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to the door. "What was that?" I asked him as we walked on the side walk. "Your mine" he told me and kissed the top of my head.