John 3

"Y/n!" John yelled and ran in to our room. "I would like ice cream can we go get some" he asked and walked over to me. I groaned and he laid on top of me. "Please Y/n. Pllleeaasseee" he begged.

"Which one?" I asked and he jumped up. "The one we can walk to. That one has the best ice cream" he told me and I laughed and got up.

I got dressed and we walked out the door. "Ice cream!" He cheered and I laughed. "It looks like its gonna rain" I told him and he looked up as well. The sky was a dark grey, and he shrugged. "We'll be fine" he told me and we continued to walk. We got to the ice cream place and got our cones and sat on one of the benches.

We ate our ice cream in peace and decided to head home. "Shit" I heard John say and he looked up. I looked up and felt a rain drop hit my cheek. We looked at each other and in a matter of seconds it started to down pour.

"I told you" I shouted over the rain. "Let's get home" he told me and grabbed my hand. We ran back to the house and we stood at the door. We were both soaked but we were out of the rain and under our porch.

John stared at me as I rung out my clothes. "Eww dont look at me. I'm ugly" I turned away. I knew my makeup had not stayed in place and it was probably running down my cheeks and my hair didnt look much better.

"Hey" he turned me around and I looked up at him. "Your beautiful" he kissed me and I smiled. "Always" he added and kissed me again.