Mason 23

I was getting dressed to go out with Mason today and I was pulling my hoodie on. I walked down the steps and he was looking at his phone.

"You ready?" He asked and didn't look at me. "Yep" I smiled and stood next to him. He looked at me and then at my body and kissed my cheek.

"Oh your shoes untied" he pointed. "Will you tie it for me?" I took a step back and put my foot out. He smiled and kneeled down.

"Good to know you can follow directions" I smirked and he looked up at me as he held the laces. "I didnt say stop" I told him and his lips parted and he smiled and shook his head. He took the lace out of my shoe and stood up.

"Hey why did-" "Your gonna follow my directions now" he told me and grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind me he tied my wrists together and he pulled me to the couch and laid me down.

"Mason I didnt mean-" "Shh shh shh" he told me and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. His hands ran up my stomach under my shirt and hoodie. I gasped at the contact.

"Your hands are cold" I told him. "Warm them up for me" he held my waist and he lowered his hips on to mine. He rubbed against me and I clenched my teeth not wanting to make any noise.

He kissed my neck again and I turned my head to the side. "I thought we had to leave" I told him and he hummed and kissed me again. One of his hands went down my underwear and his finger touched my clit.

He kissed my mouth as I gasped and he smiled. "We do but this will only take a minute. You get wet so easily for me dont you?" He questioned and my stomach did a flip. He hummed again and chuckled and he started slow circles on my sensitive clit.

"Mason I-" "Shh baby. Just enjoy it while it lasts" he told me and I shut my eyes as he went a little faster. "But tell me when your close. Ask first" he told me.

I bit my lip and nodded and my stomach jumped again. I could feel it building up. "Mason im-" I spoke sharply and he kept going at a steady pace.

"Ask" he told me. "Can I cum?" I practically begged him. "No" he spoke and he stopped. I gasped and pulled on the restraints and I sat forward a little bit.

"Mason" I wined and he took his hand out and pulled my pants back up. "Sit up" he spoke and I frowned as I did and he untied me and kneeled on the ground. He tied my shoe back and held his hand out. I looked up at him still pissed and now horny.

"I'll say no tonight as well if you wanna be a brat" he raised an eyebrow and I frowned and grabbed his hand. He smiled and pulled me from the couch and to his side. "Good girl" he kissed my cheek and we walked to the door.