Mason 7

"Y/n!" Mason called as tears fell down my face and I grabbed my stuff. "Y/n wait!" Mason pleaded and grabbed my hand and turned me to him.

"I cant Mason I saw you" I yelled at him. His face went pale but he still held on to me. "No I dont want her I want you" he said and a tear fell from his eye as he held on tight to me. "I didnt know she was there. She came up to me" he told me and and more tears fell on both sides.

"Mason let go I cant get hurt again. My heart hurts to much" I cried and he held on to me. "I cant. I- I need you" he told me and pulled my arm so he was closer to me.

  "I wanna wake up next to you, and eat breakfast with you." He started and more tears fell from his eyes. "I wanna play computer games with you, and watch movies with you and hold your hand" he told me and he wiped his eyes but didnt let go of me.

"Please Y/n. I wanna look in to your eyes everyday, and be with you when the sun comes up and when it goes down" he got chocked up and I put my hand to my heart. "I wanna nap with you and I want you to steal my hoodies" he insisted. 

"I wanna mess up your hair and kiss you goodnight." He sobbed and I tried to wipe my tears away. "I want you" he told me and I backed up to the door as he walked toward me.

He held my hands as we both had tears stream from our eyes. "Question is . .do you want me?" He asked quietly and I nodded. "Yea?" He asked and I nodded more. "I do." I told him and he smiled and kissed me.