Eric 24

"Y/n!" Eric sang my name as he walked down the steps. He looked at me as he jumped off the last one and I was sitting on the couch.

"Eric" I spoke and he smiled as he walked over to me. He sat down beside me and put his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked and chucked a little bit. "I'm bored" he told me. "Well you could go to sleep. It's almost 10" I told him and he huffed. "I mean I could. We could" he offered.

"I'm ok" I told him as I scrolled through my phone. "Y/n" he wined this time and tried to take my phone from my hand.

"Please" he begged and I looked at him as he put my phone in his pocket. He stood up and he pulled me off the couch. He threw me over his shoulder and had his hand on the back of my thigh and on my back.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he was quiet. "I kinda wan-" I gasped as he squeezed my ass and he chuckled. He walked us in to our room and he laid me on the bed. He walked over to the door and shut it and looked back at me.

"This feels like a sort of kidnapping situation" I told him and his smile fell. "Kidnapping situation?" He repeated and I shrugged. He walked over to the bed and crawled up as I scooted to the head board.

"I wanna kiss" he puckered his lips and he was on his hands and knees. "Only good boys get kisses." I shrugged and his lips fell apart and he leaned closer to me. I turned my head and his lips kissed my neck.

"Eric" I giggled and put my ear to my shoulder. "What you don't like it?" He asked me and I looked at him. "I just wanna go to bed" I told him and he squinted his eyes.

"I thought you said you weren't tired?" He countered. "I didn't say that" I told him and his hand ran up my leg and pulled me down so I was on my back.

"Are you gonna go to sleep too?" I asked and rolled over on my side and closed my eyes. He was still holding him self over me and I heard him grumble.

"What is it?" I asked him with out looking and the bed shifted and he got off of it. "Take your clothes off" he spoke and I opened my eyes and sat up to looked at him. He threw a hoodie on the bed and he was changing as well.

I smiled and took my pants off and my shirt and bra. I put the hoodie on and got under the blankets. "You really just wanna go to bed?" He asked me and I shrugged as I got comfy.

"Ok" he nodded and he turned the light off and he walked to the bed he got in and pulled me to his body. I pushed my hips back in to him and his hand was on my waist.

"I thought we were going to sleep?" He asked and I could feel his dick getting hard. "Yeah we are. Shh" I told him and wiggled against him and his hand grabbed my waist as I dug in to him.

"Y/n" he warned and I had my eyes closed. "Good night" I told him and he let out a breath as I stopped moving. It was quiet but his dick was still hard against my ass.

"I'm gettin hard are we actually going to sleep?" He asked me sadly. "Hard? From what?" I asked innocently. "You know" he spoke and his hand tracked up my torso and his hand grabbed my jaw and turned my face.

It was dark and I laid on my back now looking in his direction. "Love you" I spoke and puckered my lips and moved forward. I kissed his bottem lip and chin and he kissed back. His lips found mine and I flipped over.

"I love you too" he commented between his lips being on mine. He stopped and I flipped back over. "Is this gonna be a thing we do every single night? Going to bed hard is kinda. Hard" he told me and I smiled. I laid on my back and I moved my hand to his leg.

"You're cold" he jumped and I let my finger tips trail along his thigh and up to his underwear. He was very hard. "Well warm me up then" I spoke and he chuckled.

I let my hand go into his underwear and I slide it down past his dick. He groaned as I wrapped my fingers around him. I started slow and his hand went to mine as he moved his hips.

"Do you wanna do this?" I asked and stopped. "No" he complained and he stopped and took his hand away. "Ok stop with the hips and hand then" I told him and he hummed. I started up again and he was making all sorts of noise.

"Oh shit" he gasped and I went faster. "I'm gonna cum" he grunted and lifted the blanket off of him self. "Ah ah ah
Y/n" he squirmed as I went slower.

I took my hand off and he flipped his lamp on. I sat up and he was sitting over the bed and his face was red. He breathed for a moment and I smiled. He stood up and went to the bathroom for a second and he walked back in and got in bed and shut the light off.

"Good night" I spoke and he kissed my ear and then my cheek. "Good night" he hummed and rolled over and fell asleep.