Mason

"Hey lads. You keen to play another?" Mason asked. "Mason" I wined and walked in. "Yes?" He smiled and covered his mic. "You said that was the last one" I frowned and his mouth was open slightly as he looked at me.

"Just one more" he told me. "Come on Mason" I walked up to him and kissed him. He hummed and I kissed his neck. I heard they guys making fun of him. "Y/n your making me so hard" he turned his head and looked at me. I bit my lip and kissed his lips. "I should probably go" he said into the mic and I heard all of them wine.

"Fine fine. I'll finish" he groaned. I rubbed his shoulders and started to kiss his neck again. I got on my knees and I could see his growing erecting. I laid my hand on his thigh and his eyes got wide and he twitched a bit. I giggled as I pulled his pants down.

"Stand up a bit" I told him. "I dont think that's a good idea" he shook his head and looked down at me. He kept telling the boys to shut up and stuff when I finally got his pants down. He grabbed my wrist and I looked up at him. "I'm sorry I dropped my bowl of milk!" He yelled in to his mic and I covered my mouth and giggled. I got in front of him on my knees and pulled down his boxers.

His hard dick sprung out and I gulped. "Yes bowl of milk" he studdered and I could see he was flustered. "I was eating cereal and then the cereal was gone and I didnt drink the milk" he shook his head and spoke. I wrapped my hand around his cock and he looked at me.

I licked a line from the base to the head and he jumped. "Cunts ive gotta take a piss" he told them quickly and he stood up and took his head phones off and dragged me to my feet. He pulled up his underwear and sweat pants and dragged my to the bed. "Oh your gonna get it" he told me and pushed me on to the bed.

__________________________________

I'm sorry.