Preface - Once Upon A Time

Cover art by yoonymi
Thank you so much for the cover... It's amazing... 💜

_______mention a user

Once upon a time, there was a certain village and there lived a certain girl who was the certain guild master's only certain daughter.

Err-perhaps we came across to a certain extent as well. As it was hard to decide where we should start the tale of this certain girl.

I believe, we can not leave behind how her tale started to take a u-turn since she was not an ordinary female individual so we begin from here...

The world of Earthland is divided into several kingdoms each species ruling their own land and considering their own race to be superior than the other. The Iceborn wizards according to their climate and magic preference had taken up the northern part. The West was ruled by the Waterborn wizards whose master was greatly known for his strong magic as he kept his hold on his guild the Oracle Hearts. The North West was the region of the Airborn wizards who mostly kept to themselves and stayed in the mountains with the alliance with the Earthborn Wizards. The guilds being in alliance were strong enough and nobody had ever managed to beat their unity till date.

The fierce Dragons ruled the whole southern region giving a little lands to the other species who had taken refuge under their wing. The dwarves and the elves lived in the dragon lands and were loyal to them. The human lands were few and they were mostly concentrated in the North Eastern Part.

Apart from them the most notorious group of people resided in the East. The Fire wizards. Infamous for their beastly habits and trouble making. But in all of the guilds, there was a certain guild, Arctic Flames, which was widely known for their powers and terrifying reputation. Reputation as in they were highly ill-mannered and their temperament ran thin on tolerance.

But that wasn't all. They were destructive, devoured food as if sharks had been living in their stomachs. Day by day, their status was lowering to the ground and it became quite a problem for the Guild master of the guild.

Seraphina Flameheart, a Fireborn and only daughter of the Fire Guild master. She was-well, this is getting hard to explain-not a pure, innocent, damsel in distress but a hot-blooded, furious lady who was capable of burning anyone with her blue flames as if they were the roasted pigs. Her flames that can't be extinguished with water or air could leave anyone kneeling before her feet to beg for her mercy and that's how Arctic Flame got its astonishing reputation.

Given that her unfortunate mother passed away while giving birth, the motherly love Ri should have had throughout her infancy and childhood was replaced with supervision of ill-mannered guild members.

Slowly, little Seraphina adopted her guild members's traditions such as: fist fighting in the middle of devouring their meals or, tossing food or tables in the manner of playing ball and going for an argument based on nothing at all. And while she wasn't busy in all these useless fights, she trained with swords and arrows so she could be the next-first female-heir of her ancestors' legacy.

As Seraphina grew up to be a young lady, her powers grew up as well. By the age of 17, she could move her flames in any direction she wanted and mould it in any shape she desired. With great power in hands one could get insane and Seraphina's powers were scaring the wizard council members as the flames worked only on her will and she may have or not destroyed half of the town while on a mission with her guildmates.

The Guild Master knew his daughter had an exceptional power but he could never imagine it could make every villager terrified of her. Her reputation grew to the extent that every guild throughout the country feared her. Slowly, terrific rumours spread across to other countries as well. And Guild Master Jord Flameheart, feared that could become a reason for his daughter's annihilation.

And in the moment just as he had assumed, this new council meeting was being called just for the sake of the new shenanigan that the Flame Queen had done in the Greorin Town.

And friends, that is how Seraphina Flameheart, The Flame Queen's story started where Fate had decided to take a long vacation on the mountain while left behind Chaos to take care of them.

Little did she know, Chaos would cause a great havoc with our young Sera's journey while enjoying it with ale and a devious grin.